SPOILERS!!!

Hi!!!
I am not convinced I will finish this story. I may. I may not. I feel like I just get a feeling to write a lil bit of it, not frequent enough to promise I will finish it.

But I feel bad to just possibly abandon it with nothing. So I am going to write out the rest of the plot plans for anyone who's interested and also add some extra stuff.

Here is a map of Tyler, Voldemort and Quirrell's flat/apartment:

Also some fun facts for you:⚫️ Astrid's Aunt Emily's house is based off of a house my family and I stay in on an annual holiday

⚫️ Astrid's Aunt Emily's house is based off of a house my family and I stay in on an annual holiday.
⚫️ Sarah is named after Sarah Jacobs from the 1992 film Newsies.
⚫️ I intended for Sarah to be well-liked. She is meant to be incredibly kind and caring and like a mix of Tyler and Quirrell. However, as I was writing I started to dislike her, not because she was a cock-blocker btw, idk why, and I really cannot tell if that translated into my writing of her.
⚫️ The cafe that Voldemort works in is called Kwaffee which is what my dad often called coffee and is now an ongoing joke in my family. I also pictured it similarly to my local Costa.
⚫️ Astrid's appearance is loosely based off of someone I know.
⚫️ Me and my friend, who helped write Part 22 and was my beta reader, only became friends because of AVPM and we created lots of inside jokes surrounding it, including Voldy's obsession with milk. As a thank you, I had planned on writing him in a small cameo as a thank you for everything, but I never got around to it. (My sons are too anti-social to meet enough new people for friend's appearance).
⚫️ Of all the OCs in this work, Tyler is my favourite (shhh don't tell the others!). He is a literal ray of sunshine.
⚫️ I never knew about Tyler's parents and past until I was literally writing it. However, it constantly made me think of Hetty Feather when she is at home in the country both at the beginning and at the end of the series.
⚫️ I think I subconsciously named Tyler's father's wingman after Sam Wilson's wingman. I had been watching FATWS at around that time.
⚫️ The first thing to come to me that helped create this work was a single image/scene from a bit later in the plot and I ended up plotting backwards and forwards from that point rather than from beginning to end.
⚫️ I am a massive fan of roller skating and have always wanted to go on a roller skating date. I pictured the rink I always visit as where they went.
⚫️ I am enjoying writing these fun facts.

AND FINALLY, THE REST OF THE PLOT:
Skip this "chapter" if you wish to not know....

Rest of plot: (it gets a lil dark btw so tw)
-So Quirrell and Voldemort's relationship develops and they get more comfortable with each other.
-Quirrell does start to forgive Voldemort more and more but still has night terrors.
-As a result, Voldemort brews some sleeping droughts to help him (important later).
-They decide to move out and find a house that they adore but can't even come close to affording it and Voldemort had promised not to do anything illegal.
-Instead they move into a small flat nearby.
-Tyler is very supportive of them both, the kind of straight ally who takes their support ridiculously far that it's hilarious. Sarah is also very supportive and a good friend to Quirrell(after a bit of awkwardness😅).
-Astrid's aunt insists on taking her in when she is not at school.
-Bellatrix gathers the other Death Eaters and tells them that she has found Voldemort is still alive. Bellatrix, Yaxley, Lucius and a couple other Death Eaters set out to find him (I hadn't quite figured out how yet).
-Rumours somehow get out into the world and people start to believe he's back.
-Astrid takes to exploring the city and ends up bumping into Quirrell.
-He originally doesn't believe it's truly her but once she convinces him, he panics and takes her back to their apartment.
-She meets Voldemort and originally is terrified and against him, but she starts to see that he actually is not who she has been told/who he used to be.
-After that, she visits when she can and is introduced to Tyler and possibly Sarah.
-Hermione managed to get a spell that will narrow down the location of Voldemort. She and The Gang™️ head out to find him.
-Quirrell and Voldemort start spending more and more time inside, only leaving for necessities.
-Emily finds out that Astrid has been visiting Quirrell and Voldemort and goes to arrest/attack him out of anger and fear for her niece. Astrid runs to get there first and warn them.
-Voldemort gives Quirrell his sleeping drought and they curl up on a yellow couch to sleep.
-Everyone bursts in at once, Bellatrix and the death eaters, Astrid and Emily, Harry and his friends. They all turn up at the same time and it's a state of shock for everyone. (Fun fact: this was the scene that came to me first and was the start of the creation to this piece.)
-Voldemort rushes to his feet, hands up and pleads that they leave Quirrell alone who is completely passed out this entire time because of sleeping potion and therefore completely vulnerable.
-Emily is petrified by Lucius before anything else. Astrid falls to her side refusing to leave her.
-Harry attempts to fight the Death Eaters off but Yaxley grabs Hermione as a hostage.
-Bellatrix realises that Voldemort is not who he used to be and is in love with Quirrell. She has a crazy speech and ends up naming herself the true leader of the Death Eaters.
-They take Voldemort and Quirrell (despite Voldys attempts to stop them) and lock them bothin the dungeon at Malfoy Manor.
-Hermione manages to elbow Yaxley off her and gets away but they lose the death eaters.
-Time passes.
-Bellatrix tortures the two of them constantly and makes several attempts to take over the Ministry but somehow never quite manages it.
-The two have wasted away and eventually, the torture is too much for Quirrell and he dies in Voldemort's arms in the dungeon.
-Voldemort gets INCREDIBLY dark and angry and somehow manages to break out, murdering all of the Death Eaters and Bellatrix (hers is painful and bloody).
-(I made a slight plot hole for myself in that I haven't yet figured out how to stop anyone using the same spell Hermione did to find Voldemort and his soul etc. I'm thinking maybe Bellatrix does some magic when they first are kidnapped to hide his soul and therefore their whereabouts but I really hadn't figured it out. 🤷‍♀️)
- Voldemort gets back to their apartment and becomes a fucking mess. You thought Quirrell at the beginning in the hotel was bad?? This is so much worse. He can't look after himself and is depressed and wants to die but can't find the energy in himself to do it, also he blames himself for Quirrells death and feels like suicide is too merciful. (So yeah just a bit dark.)
-After a good 6-9 months of this, he has a dream/hallucination. He sees Quirrell crying over him, smiling to see him, but so hurt and sad with the way he's treating himself. He tells him it wasn't his fault and that he is actually at peace. They can be reunited when Voldemort dies but that that should be in a very VERY long time.
-Voldemort insists he can't manage that and Quirrell tells him he doesn't have to do it alone and that "help is only so far away"👀. Essentially it's a wake up call for Voldemort.
-Tyler once again attempts to visit and Voldemort actually lets him in and they talk. -Voldemort finds out that Tyler and Sarah actually got together (it's super adorable) and are really worried about him.
-He agrees to let them help him and he snaps his wand in half.
-Tyler is shocked as you would be but Voldemort swears he will never use magic again. The dark desire to use it to harm and take out his pain on the world is too strong and he knows Quirrell wouldn't want that.
-Tyler finds a way to leak it to the Wizarding World that both Voldemort and Quirrell are dead as well as the Death Eaters, essentially freeing Voldemort from possibly being hunted down.
-Voldemort for the first time since Quirrells death sees the possibility of hope.

Epilogue:
-A good 20-30 years later, we get the POV of Astrid.
-After she graduated from Ilvermorny, she moved to England to live with Emily. She had fallen in love with an Irish muggle. They had two children, who were both muggle as well. Astrid was honest to them all about being a witch, but chose to never fully immerse them in the Wizarding World.
-When the epilogue starts, she is driving with her children in the car and pulls up to a house. It is beautiful and is the house that Quirrell and Voldemort had wanted to buy.
-She goes inside and Voldemort is a very old man, now going by either Tom (a reminder of his younger happy self and who he truly is - think AVPSY) or he goes by George (to divorce himself entirely from the Wizarding World and his past).
-She acts as a carer to him and her children finally meet him, curious about this "friend" of their mother's.
-She goes to make them all some lunch and looks out at the garden full to bursting of flowers that Voldemort planted for Quirrell all the muggle way on his hands and knees.
-She comes back to find him telling her children about Quirrell and it's the liveliest she's seen him in a while.
-The kids take their food outside and the two chat about life. Astrid goes about clearing up and doing what she can.
-Eventually, Voldemort passes away whilst they are there, looking out at the children in the garden he had planted.
-Astrid is sad but smiles, knowing that he will finally be reunited with Quirrell in death.

THE END

I am astounded if you made it this far. You are incredibly sweet and I appreciate you so much. Here, have a cookie 🍪!

Whether I continue this or not, if this is the last you ever hear of me, or just a blip, writing HIOSFA has given me so much joy and it meant a lot to me. I hate that sometimes I feel that I've moved on when the story is not finished, but I've tried to do what I can to accommodate for that without miserably forcing myself to keep on writing.

I hope you can forgive me and that you have enjoyed reading this.
-Blah478