Part 12

Voldemort rushed down the stairs. Quirrell hadn't been okay. Something was wrong. The front door was wide open and outside, there was a small crowd of people. Voldemort pushed his way through, practically growling at anyone in his way. When he got to the middle, Quirrell was lying on the floor, completely unconscious. There were a few people crouched round. One turned to him and said,

"He just ran out into the street all panicked and couldn't calm down, then just fainted. That's really uncommon with panic attacks, so it probably wasn't one, despite looking like that. I'm not entirely sure what happened."

Voldemort ignored him and grabbed Quirrell's hand.

"Quirrell, can you hear me?" No answer. Voldemort shook his shoulder slightly but got no reply. "Squirrell!" He didn't even realise what he just let slip, he was solely focused on the wizard in front of him.

"We need to move him. He can't stay here." The man beside Voldemort moved round to his feet. "If I take his feet and you take his arms."

Voldemort snarled at him and watched him back away slightly. He put one arm below Quirrell's shoulders, the other below his knees and slowly and carefully lifted him off the ground. Quirrell was extremely light, despite being a fully grown man. He could tell now, just how thin and frail the man was. He was shocked, not realising it was so bad. He pulled him close to his chest and carried him through the pathway the crowd created for him. Someone tried to follow him, but he kicked the door shut with his foot. He slowly carried Quirrell back up the steps to their apartment, holding him close. What the hell had just happened? They'd been fine, just sitting there watching the film and from the way Quirrell laughed, he was enjoying it.

When he reached the apartment, Voldemort immediately took him to his own room, seeing as Quirrell didn't have one, and lay him down on the small bed. He sat there watching him for an hour or so before going and getting a glass of water for if he woke up. As he was walking back, he checked the clock, it was 8.40 but outside was quite dark. That was just proof that winter was coming. As he started walking back, he heard the door unlock.

"Hey guys." Tyler's voice rang out. Voldemort glanced quickly at the table to see the flowers Quirrell created earlier. He didn't know the countercurse to get rid of them! Oh shit. There were probably some cloaking or invisibility spells but he'd have to do them on each flower and he didn't have time for that! The door opened and Tyler walked into the little section that was in between the door and living room. He knew Tyler would be taking off his coat and would walk in any second.

"Hey Vol-" Voldemort kicked the table as hard as he could, sending it flying. It toppled over into its side, the flowers now hidden if not crushed against other furniture. Thankfully, none of the water spilled out the glass he was carrying.

"Woah dude! You okay?" Voldemort turned to Tyler and smiled.

"Yeah everything's great!" He said with as much enthusiasm as possible. Tyler looked so confused, it was hilarious.

"Okay, well let's just put this back up."

"No no. I've got it."

"Its a two person job. It's fine, I'll- What the hell?!" And Tyler saw the flowers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So Harry. How does it feel to own Hogwarts?" Harry turned to see his best friend Ron, munching his way through a packet of crisps.

"It's cool man. Everybody has to do what I say. Even Snape!" Harry grinned. Life was looking good. Voldemort and his Death Eaters were finally gone, he had his best friends, Ron and Hermione and his hot girlfriend Ginny. They were all sitting in the Great Hall with Seamus, Dean and Neville. They all laughed crazily at Harry's comment. Snape himself glided in.

"What the devil is going on here?"

"I don't know, Sour Grapes, maybe we're having fun! Maybe you should go back to your stinky little dungeon." Harry sai, a smug grin on his face. Oh he was loving this! Ron 'whoa'ed as the others agreed.

"Yeah, Snape. Go rot in your dungeon!" Seamus added, pointing at Snape.

"Mr Finnigan, I do not answer to you, I answer to Potter and even now I'd rather die." Snape sneered glaring at Harry.

"Okay 1) You already are dead. You're just a ghost and 2) do you want to be fired?" The corporeal version of Snape crossed his arms and huffed.

"No."

"Well then, off you go." Snape glared at them all one last time and cried 'Disapparate!', before gliding off back out of the hall. Everyone else started clapping Harry on the back and chatting.

"I don't know Harry. I don't think you're fit to run the school." Hermione said from beside GInny, who was currently stroking Harry's arm.

"What do you mean not fit to run the school? Of course I am. I'm Harry Potter." Harry said incredulously. Hermoine wriggled slightly uncomfortable. SHe didn't know what she was going on about. Typical Hermione, always worrying about non-important stuff.

"Yeah you are." said Ginny, dreamily from his side.

"Yeah Herman, whatchu saying?" Dean said, his conversation with Seamus and Ron stopping immediately.

"I just mean, Harry, that you are still just a child and it should be run by an adult. This is a school and we need to learn to be good witches and wizards, but we're not learning anything. We need teachers." Harry looked at Hermoine and could see the desperation in her eyes.

"Look, maybe you're right Hermione." Outbursts came from everyone but Hermione and Ginny. "But, seeing as I am in charge, I get to choose who the new teachers are. You guys can all help. We can finally get some fun lessons around here. Anyone, we don't like will have to find another job."

"Yeah!" chorused Ron, Dean, Seamus and Ginny. Hermione hugged Harry tightly.

"Thank you, Harry. This means a lot." She pulled away and grinned at him.

"Okay, guys. Let's talk about who we're gonna fire!"

A/N So that chapter was rather short, however, there is another part coming your way very soon. Thanks for reading this btw. Over 150 reads already!! I can't believe it! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Blah478