Part 18

Bellatrix sighed. Honestly this meeting was getting nowhere. These Death Eaters were as helpful as....well, her comb. Actually no wait, her comb actually helped her look good and these followers of the new Dark Queen, did nothing.

"Enough!" She cried, lifting her arms in a wide gesture, to get attention. The constant chatter fell silent immediately. "Does anyone have any more to say, or is this meeting over?!" There was silence, before a trembling hand raised above the heads. It was Yaxley.

"Ummm. My Lady, I...I have something to say." His voice shook slightly as he spoke.

"Yes Yaxley?" Bellatrix asked, impatiently, her bob bouncing as she hopped down from her throne.

"Well, I was, um, in the Ministry of Magic. You know, spyin' on them and all that. As you do, and I happened to go into the Department of Mysteries, cos I got curious and at first, I didn't see anything in particular, but then I went-"

"HURRY UP!"

"There was the black diary!" Yaxley blurted.

He seemed afraid of Bellatrix, which she was happy about but sometimes- Wait, what black diary? No! It couldn't be.... Did he..... Maybe......But then that means......

"He's alive!" She whispered. All the Death Eaters turned to her.

"What did you just say, My Queen?" Lucius asked her. She ignored him.

"The meeting is now over. In 2 days, this time exactly gather here again and we'll talk." She muttered, seeming slightly detatched. She was slightly bouncing as she exited the room, a bright smile on her face. When she reached her room, she shut the door, locked it. Walking over to the middle of the room, she leant back to fall onto her bed. She grabbed the photo that she had moved from her mirror to her bedside table and lifted it to eye-level.

"I knew it, my King, You're alive. You're probably still weak, but I'll find you and bring you home, where you belong. I promise, my Master!"

Bellatrix fell asleep that night with the photo clutched tightly to her chest and a smile on her face. The next day, there was a spring in her step and she only hit her followers a few times. She was going to succeed in her mission. She was going to find him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quirrell did go back to the market place, numerous times. The market was there every Monday, Wednesday and every other Saturday. Quirrell often went when Tyler was working in the hotel that he had saved the wizard from and Voldemort was at Kwaffee. Sarah welcomed him everytime with a bright smile and she was quickly becoming a very good friend. About two weeks after they first met, Quirrell decided to invite her round.

"S-Sarah?" He asked tentatively. She had just finished with a customer and was writing out the sale she had just made (two cynthia bouquets) in her little book.

"Yes, Q?" For some reason she only called him by the first letter in his name, but Quirrell didn't mind. It made a nice change. She was still sat, pouring over her notebook.

"I was w-w-wondering if you w-wanted to come r-round some time?" He offered. She lifted her head quickly, her red ponytail bouncing at the back of her neck.

"Q! I'd love too!" She gushed, leaping up and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. When she pulled back, her cheeks were tinted slightly pink and Quirrell tried not to smile at the sight. Once he'd gotten to know her, she was rather childish and cheeky, yet really kind. She and Tyler would really get along, Quirrell thought.

"F-friday good f-for you?" He asked. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Anytime is good." Quirrell grinned at her.