Natasha: How you meet...

You were now officially an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and you couldn't have been more excited! You were finally following YOUR career path, not what your father wanted you to be. Screw being a (least/favorite/job), you were practically a secret agent now!

"Agent (y/l/n), we need you in briefing room number 4." You grinned and walked quickly to the briefing room. Your first mission! You stopped at door and took a deep breath. You scanned your ID and walked in. "You wanted to see me sir?" You asked hesitantly. Ya you were excited, but it had quickly been overpowered with fear. "Yes. Agent (y/l/n), I would like you to meet the Avengers." You looked to his left and your jaw dropped. It was the Avengers. And most importantly, your favorite Avenger was here, Agent Natasha Romanoff. You grinned widely and held your hand to her. "It's a real honor to meet you Agent Romanoff." She smiled slightly and took your hand. "Same." You felt slight sparks, but ignored it. You were introduced to everyone else and Fury told you that you would be working with the Avengers because of your high test scores. You were thrilled. You were also to move into Stark tower with everyone and you almost fainted right there. No, literally almost fainted. Just as you were about to fall someone caught you and helped you back up.

"Careful, wouldn't want you to get hurt would we?" You blushed and looked up to see Natasha holding you. "Y-ya." You stuttered. She smiled and you looked down blushing heavily. You had a feeling that you were going to have a few new complications with your job, but you couldn't quite but your finger on why.