Deadpool

It was just another boring day at your work, Taco Bell. There were practically no customers, so you had spent basically your entire day standing behind the counter doing absolutely nothing. You sigh as you watch another car drive by. At this point you were anxiously waiting for your shift to be over so you could grab some (fav/food) and leave. You turn away for a moment to check your phone when you hear the bell chime signaling a customer. You smile internally, sliding your phone back into your pocket. Finally, a customer!

You turn around, the phrase you've come to know slipping through your lips automatically. "Welcome to Taco Bell how can I help...." You pause as you take in the new face, er, mask. Standing before you is a man in a red and black spandex suit. He has blood splatters on it, although only noticeable on the black pattern, and several rips in the material. He has two katanas strapped to his back and you swallow nervously. You can see the mask he's wearing twitch in what you imagine to be smile. "Hey beautiful! I'm Wade." You blush slightly and snap out of your 'inspection'. "Uh... I-I'm (y/n). Can I help you?" He nods "Oh, yes. I would like five hard tacos, two quesadillas, and ten soft tacos." You raise a brow at the order but say nothing. You put it in the register and the total pops up in bold. You smile as you recite another phrase you've come to know. "Your total will be $35.73" You watch as he drops a wad of cash on the counter. "Keep the change." You only nod, still slightly intimidated and hesitantly reach for the cash. When he does nothing you take it and put it in the register, then you go to get his food.

You put it all in a large to go box and hand it to him. "Anything else sir?" You see his lips twitch up through the mask. "Yeah, can I get a side of you?" You blush before shaking your head. "S-sorry but what-" He cuts you off handing you a piece of paper. "Ive gotta go but here's my number. Think about it. See you later sweet cheeks!" And like that he's gone. You blink a few times trying to figure out what happened before looking at the paper. It's his receipt and on the back is what appears to be his number and a winky face. You smile. You guess today wasn't so boring after all.