Steve Rogers

You were out for a night on the town with your girls, and you all had decided to check out the new club. As you got closer you groaned as you saw the long line. "(Bff)! How are we gonna get in?" Your best friend only smirks. "Oh
(y/n), watch and learn." She struts up and looks at the bouncer flirtatiously. "Hey... I was wondering if you could let us in?" He snorts "Oh sure, and I'll let everyone in line in too while I'm at it." (Bff) pouts before leaning in to whisper in his ear. He blushes deeply and opens the way for you guys to get in. As you pass him you nudge (bff). "What did you say to him?" She only smirks "Oh nothing..." You roll your eyes and head over to the bar.

~~~{Timeskip brought by Deoxys}~~~
You were on your third drink and quickly getting bored. Your (bff) had ditched you about an hour back for some guy hoe who looked like he came straight from Jersey Shore. You sighed and sipped your drink, not noticing a blond man come sit beside you before he tapped your shoulder. You jumped slightly before looking over, blushing slightly as you took him in. He was quite handsome, his bright blue eyes going perfectly with his blond hair. He was muscular from what you could tell and he was smiling shyly at you.

"Hello m'am. I'm Steve Rogers..." He holds out a hand and you take it. 'What a gentlemen..' You think. You smile. "I'm (y/n)." He smiles back "C-could I.. Oh god Tony said it would be easier.... Could I buy you a drink (y/n)?" You giggle and nod "I suppose." He sighs in relief and orders a drink for the both of you. You two start talking and you laugh at some corny jokes he tells you.

You eventually get his number, much to your delight. As you take a cab back home, without (bff), (she was off getting lucky ;)) You sigh happily. 'What a gentlemen...'