Natasha: When you hang out...

You were currently punching out your feelings in the Helicarriers training room. You had just found out your parents were getting divorced. It was shocking to say the least. You had always thought they looked so happy, but it turns out the only reason for that was the affairs. You gritted your teeth and punched the punching bag harder, not caring that your knuckles started to bleed. How could they? They had promised to always be together. You punched one last time before swinging around, seeing Natasha who was watching you closely. "(Y/n)?" She asked, her arms crossed. "What are you doing?" You huffed. Great, she caught you in your little episode. You looked at the ground. "I'm just training..." You heard footsteps and you looked up to see Natasha right in front of you. She took your bloody hands in her own and you blushed heavily. "You should get this treated. It was pretty stupid to train like that you know." You sighed "Yeah I know... I just have a lot of things on my mind..." She tilted her head "Like?" You sighed. "Where do I begin?" She smirks "Well the beginning would be good."
~{ Time Skip brought by Deadpool }~

You finished not noticing the tears running down your face. Natasha looked at you with no emotion. Her brows furrowing were the only sign of what the assassin was thinking. You went to stand when arms wrapped around you holding you in place. You gasped and looked down to see Natasha hugging you. "It will be ok." She said. You smiled. "Yeah you're right..."
-------------------------------------------
Sorry this is so short!!! I'm in school...

Anyways I was wondering if you guys would like me to add Pietro and Wanda?