Bruce: When you first meet...

You were just hired as a scientist at S.H.I.E.L.D after graduating at the top of your class in gamma radiation and biology. "Well Dr. (l/n), this is your lab. I hope you find everything you need. Your next assignment is on your laptop. Let us know if you need anything else." You nodded and set up your things in an empty work space. You had just opened your laptop and had began reading the new assignment when the door opened behind you. Thinking nothing of it, you continued to read the article until you heard a throat being cleared. "Uh, I-I'm guessing y-you're Dr. (l/n)." You looked up and smiled. "Ya, but you can call me (f/n)." He smiled. "Ok. Im Dr. Banner, but you can call me Bruce." You stood up and offered a hand for him to shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Bruce..." You froze. "Wait, your not... That Bruce Banner are you?"

He frowned and lowered his head. "Y-yes I am, if you're referring to the Hulk, or other guy, as I call him." Your heart sank and you put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "No no no, It's only, well, your work in gamma radiation was astounding! It's an honor to be working with you sir." He perked up and smiled, and you returned the gesture. "Ok then. W-well, did you read the article on our assignment?" He said, fiddling with glasses. You giggled and nodded. You two started on the assignment and had a very successful day. You couldn't wait to come back to work tomorrow.