Clint Barton

Ok so I'm trying something new here. You will be a prince/princess in this one and Clint will be a member of the Royal guard. I hope you like!
---------------------^_^------------------

You sigh as you sit on your 'mini' throne, a look of despair plastered on your face. Your father was forcing you to marry some prince/princess from another kingdom in order to form a strong alliance. You had begged him many times to call it off, but he refused, continuing to insist it was for your own good. You had only snorted at his never changing response. 'How could marrying someone I will never love be good for me...' You thought.

The door opens and your head snaps up. You groan as a middle aged couple dressed in fanciful clothing walks in, their son/daughter not far behind. A knight announces their arrival. "Now introducing King Anthony Stark, His Queen Virginia, and their child (random/name). " Your father nudges you with his elbow and he stands smiling widely "So glad you made it!" He booms in his loud voice. You sigh and stand following his lead. You bow slightly to your soon to be life partner "Hello. I hope your journey was well..." They giggle and you internally groan. This was going to be a long day...
///////////^~^\\\\\\\\\\\\\\^~^////

Several hours later you collapse onto your bed, your migraine large and throbbing. 'Your soon to be sweetheart' as your father had put it was the most annoying person you had ever met. They constantly ran their mouth and you could barely get a word in. Not to mention they were too close for comfort practically all night. You sigh and wince as a knock is heard from your door. "Come in." The door opens and your heart breaks a little as you see who it is. "Clint!" You jump up and run over hugging him.

He chuckles and kisses your temple "Hello love. How are you?" Your shoulders slump and tears prick your eyes "H-he won't change his mind... I'm s-stuck marrying that horrible brat..." Clint frowns wiping away your tears. "Hey look at me.." You sniffle and he puts a finger under your chin, lifting it up. You look into his eyes and your breath hitches. "It'll be ok. I promise. Even though we cannot be together I will always be their for you ok?" You stifle a sob and nod burying your face into his chest. He pulls you into his lap on the bed and strokes your hair. "Shh... I promise my love, I will be here watching. I won't leave you completely alone. I will be your loyal guardian... Forever and always..." His voice cracks as he says that, showing the fracture in his heart. You look up teary eyed. "I-I love you..." He smiles softly pain in his eyes. "And I love you."
/////;;:;:::///////;::;::::://///;;::;::;////
I'm sorry if this isn't great but oh god.... My heart... -pokefreak16