Wanda Maximoff

It was a cold winter day in (h/t), the air was cold and crisp, and snow was falling from the sky, making it a perfect lazy day. You were currently snuggled up on the couch with practically all of your blankets, sipping a cup of (f/d). You had (f/m) in and were enveloped in the story line. Because you were so into it, you didn't hear the door open. You also didn't see your Scarlet Witch sit beside you until it was to late. Before you knew it your drink was on the table and you were pulled into a familiar lap. You squeak in surprise and Wanda laughs. "Hello darling, how are you?" You giggle "Besides the heart attack I just survived, I guess I'm ok." She smiles "Good. What are we watching?" You shrug "Just (f/m). Why?"

She smiles before pulling a disk from behind her back. "Oh no reason, I just picked up (n/m) from the store. You haven't seen it so I figured we could watch it together?" You nod happily and she pecks your cheek. "Great. I'll put it in. Will you make the popcorn?" You nod enthusiastically and hop up skipping to the kitchen. She just chuckles as she puts the movie in.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
You both sit down popcorn in hand and start the movie. You're about ten minutes in when the door flys open and a blur rushed past you. You blink a few times before looking down to see the popcorn is gone. You look to Wanda and see her scowling. You both share a peeved look before screaming, "PIETRO!"