[9] Spiralling

FOREVER
by
LABRINTH

The Hale property was now a crime scene. Handcuffed, Derek was led into a police car by a Deputy while Scott and angel were leant up against Stiles's jeep, watching everything play out in front of them.

Scott quickly nudged the girl's arm, signalling her to look at the hyperactive boy making his way to the car before the passenger door swung open and stiles fell into the back seat. "What is he doing!" angel whisper yelled scrunching her hair up in the palms of her hands.

"How am I supposed to no!" He whisper yelled back.

The girl let out a groan tilting her head back onto the car and slipped her hands down into her pockets when she felt something sharp, she let out a small Yelp as the object pricked her finger. Pulling her hand up she saw a small line of trickling blood, "what the hell?" She questioned quietly before dropping her hands back to pull out the object.

It was a dagger.

The dagger looked old but yet in perfect shape, It was pure silver with antique patterns covering the base along with a 'H' perfectly carved into it. She flipped it over noticing the thicker part near the begging of the blade was a shape, three small spirals connecting each other.

This isn't mine?

Angel wore a confused expression as she examined the object. There was no note or no way of knowing who it belonged to, just the dagger itself.

She was taken out of her thoughts when Stiles was yanked out of the police car by the back of his flannel, Sheriff Stilinski draged him over to the front of the car to interrogate him.

This should be fun.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He questioned. "I'm Just trying to help," Stiles stated, clearly lying. "How about you help me understand
exactly how you came across this?"

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler."

"Which he dropped when?" he spoke clearly unamused by the boy.

"The other night."

The girl's eyes widened, "No, what is he doing!?" Angel whispered to her brother, he screwed his eyes shut and let out a sigh, "being himself?" He groaned as she motioned to stiles to get him to just stop talking, stiles looked at the girl and smiled obliviously before turning back to his dad.

"The other night when you came out to look for the first half of the body?" Angel was now aware no matter what he said, it was going to get them in trouble.

"Yes."

Knew it.

"The night when you told me you were out alone and Scott was home?"

"Yes.." Stiles paused for a second and glanced at Angel, he noticed she had crossed her arms over her chest and squinted her eyes just before it clicked and he realised, "No- Crap."

"So you lied to me?"

"That depends on how you define lying."

Stiles, please just STOP TALKING BEFORE YOU GET US INTO MORE TROUBLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

"I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

"Reclining your body in a horizontal...position?"

MIECZYSLAW ELIAS STILINSKI.

"Get the hell out of here."

"Absolutely." Stiles spoke as he walked towards the pair earning a harsh slap to the back of the head before she turned and jumped into the jeep and slamming it shut, "hey! Roscoe has never done anything to you!" He yelled towards the girl as he soothed his hands over the hood of the car.

....

Stiles drove down the long road, passing by the woods around them while Scott surfed the Internet for Wolfsbane with his phone.

Angelica was sitting at the back, looking for anything on old daggers with spirals at the centre. "I can't find anything about Wolfsbane being used for burial." Scott stated. "Keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual. Like they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's like a special skill. Like something you have to learn."

The girl zoned out of the boy's conversation as she noticed the cut had disappeared from her hand, "interesting." She spoke, looking at her fully healed hand. "-to-do list. Right underneath, Figure out how the hell I'm playing the game tonight." She turned her head towards the boys. "Maybe it's different for girl werewolves-"

"Okay, stop it." Scott almost shouted angrily

"Stop what?" Stiles questioned as he took small glances from the road to his best friend. "Stop saying werewolves. Stop enjoying this so much." He groaned, looking overwhelmed and slightly sick. "Are you okay?" His sister questioned, concerned about her brother as she moved towards the front.

Scott put his hands to his head, rubbing his eyes. Sweat was beading at his forehead and he was blinking furiously. "No, I'm not okay. I'm so far from
being okay."

"You're going to have to accept this, Scott. Sooner or later-"

"I can't-"

"Scott-" she was cut off by her brother lurching up suddenly and his head pulling back. "No, I can't- I can't breathe."

Angels sisterly instincts kicked in as she thought of all the possible reasons.

Asthma? Werewolf.

Panic attack? Possibly.

Should Stiles pull over before he kills us all? Definitely.

"Pull over!" She shouted rummaging to shove the dagger back into her pocket, tearing the fabric slightly in the process. "What's happening?" Stiles questioned as a faint sound pierced through the girls head. She gripped onto the seat before noticing Scott bringing his hands to his ears.

The girl doubled over, finding herself looking right down at Stiles's school bag between her legs. She yanked it open noticing the distinctive rope of wolfsbane inside it. "You kept it?!" she shouted as stiles turned back to her, "What was I supposed to do with it?!"

Scott looked up at Stiles, his eyes burning a bright yellow. "Stop the car!" he yelled with a slight growl tone in his voice. The jeep skidded to a halt before Stiles grabbed the bag and jumped out, tossing it as far as he could into the woods.

"Okay, okay, it's gone," he shouted before turning back to the jeep. Scott's door was wide open and the passenger seats were empty.

Stiles stood very still.

Listening to the silence around him.

"Angel?"

AU- I'm so sorry this took so long to update😭

AU-
I'm so sorry this took so long to update😭

Comment and vote :)