[32] The Big Test

The smell of freshly cooked bacon and pancakes filled the house as angel turned to launch her alarm clock at the wall, groaning at the annoying noise.

"I don't care about your breakups...I'm gonna get her back."

Angel heard Scott say just before Melisa had walked into her room, coming to wake angel up as she did with him.

The tired girl mischievously smiled whilst her mom leaned her back against the side door frame, "I care about your breakups, mom." Melissa threw her head back against the frame with a laugh, "Thank you, my sweet favorite child." She said just loud enough for Scott to hear.

"Hey! I heard that!"

Angel laughed with her before the woman pounced up with a newfound energy and fastly tapped on the door, "School time!" She yelled cheerfully causing the two teens to groan loudly.

....

Angelica had let her bag fall from her shoulders as she walked down the crowded hall, mentally preparing for the test she was about to take when she spotted allison and Lydia mere seconds away from walking into the classroom.

Without hesitation the girl ran towards them with determination, her converse squeaking off the newly polished floor and catching their attention.

Lydia slipped something into Allison's hand with a smile before walking into the room and leaving the pair alone at the side of the door.

"Allison! Hi, are you okay? We never really spoke after...you know." Allison shook her head, "I'm still a bit shaken up but I'll live." She sighed, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Listen, about last nite-"

Allison cut her off quickly, "Please don't apologize. You just wanted to help, I'm not going to make you apologize for being brave." Angel let out an exaggerated sigh of relief, a big smile displayed on her face.

Allison smiled back at her. "But that doesn't mean I'm not still mad at your bother." Angel arched her brow at her, "Who?" She asked, watching Alison's smile become a little crooked from the way her eyebrows pulled together, a grateful expression on her face.

The argent rolled her eyes with a giggle in her throat as she pulled her into the class.

She saw stiles sitting in his seat with his head on his bag, a hungover look about him even tho she couldn't see his face.

She walked up to him and poked his head making him jump up and groan as his eyes adjusted to the daylight shining threw the window.

"What- oh," he squinted his eyes at the girl as he recognized her, "hey tiny." His head plopped back down onto the bag.

Angel drew her lips into a thin before flicking him hard on the back of the head and walking off.

"But I speak the truth?!"

She squinted her eyes at him and took her seat behind allison, placing her bag down and under her table as she watched the rest of the students take their seats, the study room being filled with people.

Angel saw Scott from the corner of her eye, walking between the rows and heading straight towards the seat in front of her.

"Allison-" he let out just as Mr. Harris told him to take his seat.

Scott nodded and walked over to take his seat next to his sister who had a very prominent smirk on her face.

It wasn't that she was picking allison in this fight because she wasn't. But she just found it funny that he was seriously about to walk up to her before a big test and tell her what exactly?

She burned the petty laugh deep within her throat and shook her head to try clear it. "You have forty-five minutes to complete the test. Twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your full name on the cover of the blue book." Mr. Harris told the class.

"However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher."

Angel turned back to stiles with a knowing look making him hold a hand over his heart as if he was offended while casually writing his name down with the other.

"So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

He pressed down on his timer and
all of the students flipped open their test books to start the exam.

....

Angel was crouched down beside the main doors out onto the lacrosse field, getting ready to watch as she pulled the two loops of her laces to tighten the bow on her shoes.

Scott approached her, his lacrosse uniform boldly bright in front of her.

"Scott?" She looked up at him, rising to her feet and straightening the bag on her shoulder.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked her, his expression almost angry as he clenched his fists slightly.

Angel smiled reassuringly and tilted her head at him with a confused expression, "is something wrong?" She asked.

"Of course not. Come with me."

And with that, he dragged her off towards a room down the corridor.

AU-
I had a random urge
to write so your welcome:)

Angel=😑

ALSO, this is practically
a filler chapter and it's kinda bad
Considering the small wait
so Its gonna be a double!