[10] Brutal

421
by
THE WILDBIRDS

She was running.

She didn't no where she was going or why she was running threw the woods, but she was and it felt rite, she had watched her brother do the same but that wasn't shy she ran. It was like something in her was telling her to run. it was a powerful feeling coursing threw her veins filling every inch of her body telling her this was the rite way.

'Your running angel, your running again'

A distorted voice sounded in her head, confusing her but that was the least of her problems, her biggest problem was that she was beginning to run faster, her legs carrying her faster than she could imagine while soaring past the trees.

She could see a faint building in the distance and but her legs weren't stopping and it didn't matter how hard the girl tried they just wouldn't stop, a look of fear crossed her face as she panicked.

What the hell?

Her eyes shot up as she stopped as her legs suddenly stopped, dropping her to her knees before she took in her surroundings noticing were she was.

The Hale house.

"Why did you take me back here?" she questioned to herself, slowly rising from the ground.

Before she knew it she was walking further towards the burned down building, curiosity taking over.

Once she reached the door step she pushed the door slightly forcing it to creek open as she stepped inside, it was burned and the wood was charred as she had suspected.

Lifting her hand up she placed it on the burnt railing in front of her, letting her fingertips run over the ashy wood as a small blur clouded her vision.

She was crying.

A small tear droplet rolled down her cheek and hit the floor, the feeling washing over the girl wasn't one she was familiar with. It was like she could see this perfectly happy family and all of their memories slowly fading away.

Her phone buzzed suddenly, snapping her from the feeling as she pulled it out her jean pocket, it was a text from stiles.

Stilinski <3
Games about to start we're are you? X
Your starting to really worry me lia.
Please answer.

"Shit."

She swore before slipping her phone back in her pocket and speeding out the door.

....

The whistle blew sending Jackson, Scott and the team charging off the bench and on to the field as she arrived at the game. Stiles remained with the other bench warmers, nervously chewing the fingers of his gloves.

"Hi, Sorry I ran after Scott and got lost-" stiles shot up from where he was sitting. "Angel! Thank God you ok, I was so worried about you and once I found Scott I figured you had just gone home-" the taller boy wrapped his arms around the girl trapping her head under his chin, he let out a sigh of relief, "please don't do that to me ever again." she hugged him back with just as much force, the girl felt truly safe in his arms.

Scott walked out to take his position, pulling his helmet down and briefly closing his eyes as the pair slowly come apart, "im sorry, I got lost and-" she paused taking a glance up at him.

His eyes were full of love, pupils dialated and the small smile the signaled how much he cared for the girl. "Can i talk to you later?" he smiled. Little wider, "I'd love too"