[22] Scotty's In Love

The class quickly filled up with annoyed and tired students, stiles went to his normal spot which was the seat diagonal from me. "Hey, Stiles, sit behind me dude." She heard Scott say but the second he got to the seat Allison was already there, she smiled at stiles as the girls sat down next to each other.

"Hey, I haven't seen you all day." the girl smiled at Scott.

Scott turned back to her, "Uh, yeah. I've been super busy." he said.

Technically he was right, the past week had been extremely busy and filled with utter chaos. "When are you getting a new phone? I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you," she asked.

"Uh, Soon. Real soon." he lied. "I changed lab partners by the way." Angels eyes widened slightly. "To who?" he asked her, still turned back to face her. "To you, dummy." she laughed.

Angel smiled at the couple before turning back to stiles, he wasn't smiling.

He almost looked sad, the second they locked eye contact he looked away as if he hadn't been looking at her.

"Me? I mean, are you sure?" Angel turned back to the couple. "Yeah. This way I get an excuse to bring you home to study." she smirked.

"Oh."

Angel smiled before realising what Allison meant, her face scrunching in disgust as she shook her head.

Ew.

The girl looked at him, taking his reaction as disappointment. "You don't mind, do you?" she worried, thinking that he did.

"I just...I don't want to bring your grade down."

Good save Scotty.

Allison smirked. "Maybe I can bring your grade up" Angel turned back to stiles and watched his eyes roll.

What is his problem?

She turned back, now annoyed. "Come to my place tonight. 8:30?" Scott looked up at her sister worried, "Tonight?" Angel shrugged at him, not knowing how to get him out.

Allison nodded. "8:30." Coach slammed a pile of books down on his desk making angel jump. "Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading." he looked over the class, "Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading." he scoffed, eyes landing in between both siblings.

"How about... McCall?"

The siblings turned to each other, "Uh...Which one?" Scott asked as they turned back, practically in sync. "Obviously, not the smart one." coach scoffed, eyes looking directly at Scott.

Angel held back from laughing as she slowly turned to her brother. "The reading, McCall." Scott gulped, knowing he didn't read it. "Last night's reading?" he asked.

"How about the reading of the Gettysburg Address?" Coach joked.

Scott shook his head, confused. "What?" he asked.

Angel had to bite on her lip to hold in the laughter. "Thats sarcasm. Familiar with the term sarcasm, McCall?" Scott turned back to his best friend, "Very." Stiles smiled proudly. "You do the reading or not?"

"Uh, I think I forgot." he excused himself. "Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're averaging a D in this class." most of the class laughed, making angel grow slightly angry. "Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a D"

Everyone was watching him, giggles coming from around them. Angel heard the beeping coming from coach's phone and knew what it meant.

"How about you summarize, the previous night's reading? No? How about the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read? In your entire life."