The Day my world changed and for my life to be crazy!

No POV

In the year of- oh who cares at this fucking point now let's go to California all the way to Los Angeles Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. The scene changes to a place or said apartment complex where an adult of twenty writing on his laptop as he writes down, he finishes what seems to be a chapter. Once over he lays back on his chair and has a sad smile.

??: "God, what the fuck have I done. I mean yes, our apartments are getting some work done being the floors of all the apartment room for the residents, but still I fill like these guys or said {readers} think I might be lazy. But hell with it! already finished the 13 chapter and ready to upload it thank you Wattpad energy."

The guy is known as let's go with Mikey and no not the one in the anime the one that the Latinos uses for their sons or such. Anyways, Mikey starts uploading what it seems to be chapters for books into his known to his app. Once pressing the last one he smiles and wonders what plans he got in store.

Mikey: "Finally! I can now relax and go crazy on my High School of the DEAD book. I mean I can put anything because of course these zombies are biologically weapon zombie fucking Resident Evil type of shit, but again this can take the cake here. So! *Takes out the manga* it's time for the manga sorry anime, but all of your twelve episodes are done! now-"

Suddenly the laptop of Mikey started to shake as the screen turns white as a figure appeared on screen it looks-

Mikey: "Is that the "Truth" from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood!? FUCK THAT!"

Mikey started to run away, but before that the Truth spoke.

Truth?: "STOP!"

Mikey was now standing still like a picture frame as if everything is moving fine, but him as if time stop for him and not the world.

Truth?: "Now then I see much of your work Mr. {REDACTED} and I have to say you're very different from the many others in the Wattpad world. But your one of many who desires are quite unique you can say."
(Wrath19: Yeah, you will not get my real name in this bitch, hell nah personal information dog)

Mikey was scared as he couldn't cry or even fun away truly the boy is scared as no shit.
(Wrath19: To be fair we would be tearing up because this is true! ya'll cry if something like this came in. We are all men, but you know damn well we're not fucking anime people! we are REAL people... we cry every day... so sad)

Truth?:"{REDACTED} you have been chosen by the many Wattpad gods- and I do mean many because of how many users of the app creating so many of them. For now, we have decided your fate to send you into your own book.

Mikey has a big fat "no way face" in his mind as with-

Mikey(mind): "NO!!!! I WANT TO STAY HERE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE FUCKING GOD!? NO!!?? NOT A SELF INSERT FIC!"

Truth?: "Yes indeed and we decide on you behave to finish and complete the world of a forgotten anime that you just uploaded a chapter on it. The world of High School of DEAD. Now, now you won't-"

Mikey(panics/mind): "OH DEAR LORD SAVE ME! THIS THING IS EVIL! IT'S NOTHING, BUT PURE EVIL! JESUS FUCKINGH CHRIST LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL! PLEASE SAVE ME OR STOP IT! GOOD LORD WHERE'S A BLACKOUT WHEN YOU NEED IT!? GO AWAY FOUL DEMON! GOD SHALL SET YOU IN A BLAZE OF FIRE TO BE BANISH! PLEASE LORD!"

Truth?: "Oh? you're praying for a god to save you? there's no lord going to save you. Now face your truth."

Mikey was then getting sucked into his laptop screen getting pulled by a couple of hands appearing out of the screen. Mikey couldn't cry out for help nor anything by the time they were dragging him in, but they couldn't stop him from crying as his tears came out he was sucked in. Leaving a empty apartment and the laptop on as it showed text words on the screen.

?? POV

It's been four or three days....

Four days since I was rebirth into this world and... I was in the orphanage I was the only baby in the room as the sister watches over me. I'm in a church by the way also did you know that Japan has churches!? shit I never knew.

So to give you the run down I cried most of the time because one I never in my life wanted this shit down to me personal. Never wanted to do a Self-Insert because I didn't know what anime or game would be easier on me. But look at me now! I'm in the world of High School of the DEAD where every female bust is abnormal, every chick between teen, adult, or even in her mid-forties are like sexy and shit, literally either anything can happen to make a horny scene, panty shit and breast movements are like every 24/7, and I'm in this mix.

To give you the run down my name is changed into a Japanese name literally I wish I could pick the name, but fuck I got Maikeru Yagami, fucking hell! how I got my last name is the sister here taking care of me. Her last name is last name is Yagami god damn now everyone is going to call me that! I'm no Light or Takayuki Yagami! fuck this life. Anyways, this is a world or city where shit can actually be unexpected like anyone can be a rich fuck in a second... minus Takashi I mean he's normal minus half of his group. So! I have an idea!

Yagami(mind): "As of this day of rebirth! I shall become a mechanical engineering as with mechanic! if I'm going to survive this shit it's going to be in my rules! hope Dead Rising one comes soon because this fucker here is going to make shit and create mass destruction. Also, by the way... I got like seventeen years ahead before the world goes to shit."

Yup, the year is 1992 March 8th, and this is the day marks my day being alive in this world.

Yagami(mind): "I just pray that I don't get any horny scenes with me, I will crack of the pressure."

(Wrath19: Yeah, from chapter 13 of High School of the DEAD 2.0 mind as well add me. You might think, "aren't you getting a bit too cocky?" no I am not because one High School of the Dead is well an easy anime to cover as the anime was basically just waiting for its season 2 come back. Anyways, this name is basically my easy going of life you feel? so yeah, hate me or love me I just did it. See ya for the madness of Dead Rising! - by the way this was also the cause of making this book, blame one, two, three, and four including all the DLC as well. Dead Rising just got my zombie life back from the grave)