This is too much for me, why Truth!?

Mike POV 

This was the life! with all made it all the way to Rika's home and fucking hell seeing it in person then describing it is so different. Once we arrived at the home of Rika, we all parked at the driveway we all got out as thanks to Takashi gets out as to open the gate. 

Saeko: "This is big..." 

Ono was going to say something, but I elbow him as to cut that shit out. 

Mikey: "There might be some Blinders here, so Kohta be with Ms.Marikawa and Saya. Rei, Ono, Takashi, Seako, and I will head into the apartment and clear the area. Once done we will come back to you guys to regroup then we can see this vehicle that Ms.Marikawa has in store. Good everyone?" 

The group nodded as all the four followed me as I did, I looked back at them as I spoke. 

Mikey: "Remember everyone keep your distance and don't take on a large number. In a group of them can take you down so keep your distance and remember trauma to the head or bashing it's brains will do the job." I said as to give them heads up when facing the Blinders.

No one said anything, but my words were clear as day even then we all headed into the apartment. Once at the top we all headed towards the apartment as we did everyone headed in and we started to bash and slashes. Everyone was going around in groups of two, three, or even everyone being five either way we all took out as many as we could. A few moments later we cleaned the whole place out with that we regrouped with the three at the back of the parking driveway. From there we went to the front being that Shizuka explained that vehicle is over there as we made it Ono whistles at what we saw.

Kohta(shocked): "A Humvee!? and it's the military model too!?" 

Ono: "The HMMWV M1025 now's that's a something."

Shizuka: "Told you, it looks like a tank, right?"

Saya: "Exactly, what kind of friend is she?" 

She says as with also a shocked expression. I then go to it and looked at it as I looked at Ono. 

Mikey: "Yo, Ono! help me open the Hood." 

I said as I called Ono as I'm at the left side of the Humvee.

Ono: "Sure, also why?" 

He asks as he goes to the right side of the Humvee.

Mikey: "I want to check out the engine if it's good. Anyways, here we go 3, 2, 1- go!"

Ono and I started to open as the two us pushed the hood of the Humvee opened as to my shock. As I need to play out my character here, I looked at the engine.

Mikey(shocked): "Shizuka! this Humvee has triple copper plated as with wires. What the fuck kind of friend do you have!?"

Ono: "Now that's something hardcore... copper for something like a car... whoever your friend is Shizuka she must be rich."

Shizuka: "I'm not sure, but to my knowledge she's working with the police."  

From there we headed into Rika's house everyone as the for the girls well the anime girls they are went to the bathroom- nah!

Mikey: "Hey, I have an idea, what about we guys go in first? I mean we won't use too much time in there. So would you mind us dudes go in? w(゚Д゚)w" 

Ono: "I agree, we should go in as we mostly did the work here."

The girls looked at us with some sus looks, but soon said yes as for Saya pretty much as the character she has wanted us to hurry. Just like that we all headed into the bathroom all of guys, but before long my big secret was revealed.