How to counter a Politician in the Apocalypse

Mikey POV

As time passes with the three groups inside this minibus everyone looks over at the now destroyed city. As they did, I took out the map of the city as with my phone of this world to take a good look of my information on both online and on paper. I then looked over to the nurse and for now! for now! no voice changer.

Mikey: "Ms.Marikawa, could you tell me where we are now? please and thank you." I said as I went to her as I showed the map of the city on one hand.

Shzikua: "Hmm... I think we just passed the blocked 10-37 of Kawashimo." She said as she glanced over to the map.

Mikey: "Thank you once again Ms.Marikawa." I said as I bowed as I returned to my seat.

Once I sat down, I see Saya from the right of me looking through the window, but from my mask I could see her glancing over me. I now try to figure out where a good place good for the night because the bridges will be blocked, and hordes of Blinders will be at our backs. Along with taking the keys of a bus because Shido will take it and- pretty much fuck us over.

Mikey(mind): "I already figure out a way to block and counter his words along with the other group of students that survived. With the additional group and to what I provided I have all the means to beat Shido. Plus with Shido's little stunt I can't say for sure that the part where Rei and Takashi split. So, the likely chances of it happening well it will happen I need to figure out where we can all meet up so we can go to Rika's place."

I see that there are three bridges much like a pitch work or Poseidon's Trident. If I recall the anime Takashi mentions that everyone should meet up at the East Police station seven o'clock. But the East Police station is on the other side, and we can't get to the other side yet due to the horde of people. Original the group reunites by one of the blocked bridges where they have the tight anime fight. ...Fuck that! I got no plot armor! if I'm going to live fuck an anime fight and head to a place for the night. 

I put down the map and started to clean my machete making sure the blood doesn't fuck up this one fine blade. 

Kohta: "Hey, Mike?"

I then turned my head to Kohta who called my name, but before I could you know talk to him. I looked back at the other group it seems that the group that was supposed to die at the school lived and now their leader Takuzo is trying his best as the leader of the group. 

Mikey: "What's sup?"

Kohta: "I- look... I wanted to... I wanted to say thank... if it wasn't for you, I would've died at school. Plus, I apologize... I also wanted to look for you in school, but you were like some hero in a zombie movie. You know? sacrificing yourself for the rest."

Mikey: "It's fine and I'm glad you didn't try to find me it's survival instinct that humans have. If one sheep wants to fend off a horde of wolves as the rest run leave it be. Besides it also means you and pretty much anyone who tried to stay and look for me cared. Don't worry bro... (mind) Kohta is a great bro for caring." 

Kohta is a simple guy I could relate again it seems like he put away my scar inside my bag. As he holds his handmade semi nail gun and- it should have a name! 

Mikey: "By the way, how's Nailer Vector? it seems he's in good hands." 

Kohta: "Huh? Nailer Vector?" 

Mikey: "I mean the way you build it made it look like a Vector, if the Vector was a semi auto one. Plus! sometimes naming your guns is like good luck. (mind) In a way... I mean the military did it."

Kohta: "Huh.... Nailer Vector... I like it..." 

The two of us laughed a bit as nodded to the advice of the name.