Meeting the Gang before Z day!

Third POV 

The next following year the year is 2010 and April and it's the first of week of school is now over and two Highschool Students are walking together. These Highschool students are from the High School of Fujimi Academy aka Fujimi High those students are no other then Hisashi Igou and Rei Miyamoto. The two are now walking together in the middle of a street pathway. 

Rei: "Thank you Hisashi for walking me home." 

Hisashi: "It's not a problem since a girlfriend like shouldn't be alone in the middle of the afternoon." 

Rei: "I'm thankful-" 

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" 

Suddenly Rei and Hisashi were startled as hear and see a man beaten alive and still moving. The man was sent flying as abnormal voice was heard from everyone as a dark like being begun to walk towards them. 

Mikey: "🆆🅷🅰🆃'🆂 🆆🆁🅾🅽🅶? 🆆🅴'🆁🅴 🆆🅴 🅷🅰🆅🅸🅽🅶 🅰 🅶🅾🅾🅳 🆃🅸🅼🅴? 🅸 🆆🅰🅽🆃🅴🅳 🆃🅾 🅿🅻🅰🆈 🅰 🅻🅸🆃🆃🅻🅴 🅻🅾🅽🅶🅴🆁. 🅲🅾🅼🅴 🅾🅽, 🅾🅹🅸🆂🅰🅽~ 😠"

The person begins to walk towards the man who was walking backwards to a stonewall. From the shadows of an alleyway comes out a person who wears a dark purple jacket with a hoodie along having yellow lines on the forearms of the jacket, black pants, black shoes with dark purple laces, black and dark purple gloves, and one thing that the two high schoolers notice from this alone was sending them a red flag. A mask that can change and show expressions or faces of the person that wears it. 

Old man(pain): "Please! please! h-have m-m-mercy!" 

The person stops mid-way of the old guy position. 

Mikey: "🆂🆃🅾🅿? 🆆🅷🆈 🆂🅷🅾🆄🅻🅳? 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅶🅾🅾🅽🆂 🅰🅽🅳 🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🅰🅻🆆🅰🆈🆂 🅿🅸🅲🅺 🅾🅽 🅰🅳🆄🅻🆃🆂 🅰🅽🅳 🆂🆃🆄🅳🅴🅽🆃🆂 🅰🅻🅸🅺🅴 🅵🅾🆁 🅴🆇🆃🆁🅰 🅿🅾🅲🅺🅴🆃 🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴. 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆆🅴🆁🅴 🅰🅻🅻 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅳🅾🅸🅽🅶 🅰🅽🅳 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅰🆂🅺🅸🅽🅶 🅼🅴, 🆃🅾 🆂🆃🅾🅿?😐"

Old man: "P-p-please! I won't" 

BLAM!!!

The person then does a back kick right straight to the face of the old man causing blood to gush out. Nose broken, a few teeth gone, and a fucked-up face to add to the damages. 

Mikey: "🅸'🅻🅻 🅱🅴 🆃🅷🅴 🅾🅽🅴 🆃🅾 🅼🅰🅺🅴 🆂🆄🆁🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🆈🅾🆄'🅻🅻 '🅽🅴🆅🅴🆁' 🅳🅾 🅸🆃 🅰🅶🅰🅸🅽. 🅴🆅🅴🆁😈"

Old man(scared): "HELP ME-"

The person now starts kicking the shit out the person front face along with skull. A few kicks latter the old man lays there not dead but broken as blood came out of his mouth along with skin being cut leaving it bleeding plus a beaten-up face. 

Mikey: "𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗~ 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗?~o((>ω< ))o" 

As the teen starts looting the fucked-up person that was brutally battered by the teen person. But, then Rei and Hisashi on the side's lines see this act of assaulted person and getting rob at this moment the new boyfriend of Rei comes at to the person. 

Hisashi: "Hold it!"

Hisashi stopped the teen and the teen looked at him with a-  

Mikey: "𝚆𝚑𝚊, 𝚜𝚞𝚙?o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ"