This... this is getting worst and worst

Mikey POV 

Once I said that Saya looks at me as she puts down her pencil.

Saya: "That's...  that is not a bad idea. Let me check!" 

Saya took the laptop, and she starts typing away and checking on YouTube as I'm beside her. 

Saya: "I found some! these are the latest videos are from a couple of hours ago. Why do you want it? isn't just a waste of time?"  

Mikey: "Sometimes, but to understand something much faster and better the internet is your best friend along with the chances of learning more of what's happening from other countries. Besides, it's YouTube of all places there has to be someone in this bitch that has some medical knowledge or a video on this shit beside being either eaten, escape, or even one of them out there." 

Saya: "Sure that's good, but there are about thousands of videos here! just from the last day alone. How are we going to find something like that? we can't afford to waste time here." 

 Mikey: "Saya, I see you don't know YouTube then I do. It's easy just check on the most viewed videos from the last two days along with the tags and we can find what we are looking for. To give an examples Virus, Infections, Bacteria, Dissection, Medical, and all that good hospital stuff!" 

Saya sighs as started to type away onto the laptop as she does, she started to scroll through the many videos. After a few minutes later... 

Saya: "Impossible..." 

Mikey: "What happened? you found something?" 

She didn't respond as I took a look onto the screen as both of us saw the title of the video, "Unknown virus explain by Doc Zed" Saya moved to the search one and the same video pops in the first in google. To this most of them were the same as with different titles minus the first one which seems like the right one to choose. From what we can get from each screen, you know? where person places their thumbnail onto, we concluded that some of these videos are either recorded by phone or camera.  

The one video that seems to have more viewers and seems to be related to the others along with probably the one we need to pick. From the screen alone I only see a very old dude and- oh my god...

Mikey(mind): "Holy shit, that fucking Dr.Zed from Borderlands! hahaha! wait why is- you know what... why should I complain... he's probably the most fakest and best doctor around here at this point. Fuck it!" 

I see Zed wearing or somewhat similar to his medical uniform on the screen. Showing a title, "What are we dealing with here?" and to my shock the video got about four billion views and many likes... wow. I glanced over to Saya as she glances to me as I nodded as she goes and clicks on it. 

The video starts to play as there was a catchy... intro as they are seeing Dr.Zed himself with a whole medical room. I can see his Hazel hair, Salt'N pepper hair, and looking very suited for someone as a so called "Doctor" also his channel is, "If you ain't dead, I'll keep you that way."

Dr.Zed(video): "Hello everyone my name is Dr.Zed, but most call me Doc for short. Anyways, I welcome you all and I'm a doctor if you can see for yourself. I'm the guy that will be laid down for what's happening. By the way if I'm Japanese sounds funny please get used to it. I'm still learning." He said as he explains who he is and how he is speaking to us.  

Saya: "This guy is a psycho. Let's-" 

Mikey: "No, let's keep watching." 

Saya(shocked): "What!? right now, it's clear that this guy is clearly not right on the head."   

Mikey: "Yeah, I know, but he doesn't seem like 'full' on psycho I think he's like me... in a crazy sense of way. Besides, when you're in a zombie apocalypse sometimes the crazy people like him and I are likely to be the one that does the best."