The definition of a "Monster" or "Evil"

Mikey POV

So...

I'm going to die...

I said with Saeko and I holding Bokkens as every one of the groups is watching from the side lines as with Takashi with his hand up.

Mikey(mind): "This just fucked up."

Okay, Okay, okay! let me explain! a few moments ago.

Moments ago

So right now, the whole Kohta thing and chopping that poor dude well it seems like things changed. Okay so I saved a life aka the dude named Tetsutarou Doi and replaced him with a random Blinder. Seems like brining Saya's dad early and killing a shit tone of fuckers back at the Power Plant made a change. Being said I kinda saved one life and changed the timeline along with the weather. As now it's not raining and there's sun. So, it begins with a-

Blue Haired Lady: "I am thankful that we were rescued, but the people here... they're savages!"

Lady... LOOK AT EVERYTHING! everyone is becoming a savage! there's no more mister nice Japan! it's time for the America hardcore mode! 

Old Man: "We're just citizens, not right-wing nationalists!"

Blue Haired Lady: "Right! we're peace-loving people who love our peaceful Japan!"

Minus the fact of many weird and dark things that I weather not speak of. 

Blue Haired Lady: "Showing us that thing with that killer like that all of a sudden was just indecent!" 

Bitch... I know your denying this world, but fuck man...

Old Man: "We need to wait and see. Before long, the Government will have everything back to normal."

Nah, in any zombie apocalypse the Government would give one less of a damn about us.

Yong man: "They even have the support of the American Army, but until then we just need to play along."

Bruh...

Blue Haired Lady: "We don't need to save by the self-defense forces or the American Army! I don't want to be saved by something that only exists to increases tensions in Asia!" 

...This won't be a problem at all!! we're in a fucking zombie apocalypse! I think Asia has their own problems!

With this well Saya came-

Saya: "How many times do I have to say it before you all understand! 'Killing pandemic?' that's complete bullshit. The Government is using it as an excuse for failing to figure out why dead bodies have been attacking people. Along with the Government to keep the chaos from increasing."

Old Man: "You're saying you believe all these people are actually dead don't be ridiculous! it has to be some kind of new disease or some kind new infection."

Saya: "Those 'Blinders' aren't even remotely human. Couldn't you see that in my pa- in Don Takagi's demonstration? I saw it at the school, couldn't you see it in the city? you should've at least been able to see that when they started to move after they died!"

Old Man: "It's a bit unbelievable that they just keep getting back up, but there has to be a perfectly reasonable explanation." 

Blue Haired Lady: "That's right! there's no way this could be happening without a reason and that reason is they never died in the first place!" 

Saya(enrage): "Well of course there's a reason, but none of us around here are gonna find it. Unless by some chance you're a Pulitzer prize-winning research scientist with access to a lab and even if you're. You think any of us have the time to wait until your research is completed, don't you disagree?"