Being one hell of a badass!

Third POV

The scene changes back to where Mikey killed one of the adults at the gate with all the teachers were all scared by him, but then he spoke.

Mikey: "Check your phones call 110." 

The teachers were all confused as Hayashi started to take out her phone and started to call as Mikey watches her expression he sighs. Mikey sees the expression that Hayashi made was basically. 

Mikey: "Right now, I suggest that you all get to the faculty office to get your keys because at this moment the city is going into a shit zone." 

Teshina(confused): "What the hell do you mean?"

Old Man(confused): "Yes... what do you mean-"

Just then a sudden scream came out from behind them as Mikey just kept walking. 

Mikey: "You better hurry! or you all might be the next thing they be eating! ~😙"

As Mikey kept walking until he hears the group of teacher's aka adults started to see what's behind that gate. Even then Mikey started to make use of his surroundings and now headed where he can hide under the stairs. Mikey waited about a few seconds as the speakers went off and from that alone the students went crazy after the whole stairs were alone, he headed up. Mikey headed up the stairs and luckily enough he saw some infected.

Mikey(mind): "I knew it! even if the teachers were to take get infected there be fuckers in the school be infected. Good thing I have my shoes silence."

What Mikey mean is that before coming into the school he put strong, thick, and travelable Gorilla Duct Tape. Mikey used the tape on the bottom and on top of his shoes so that once started walking through the school his shoes would make a sound. Not only that Mikey used it on the handle of his machete so that he gets a better handle onto it and with using full force.

In two minutes, Mikey killed like two more infected and headed down his way to the scenes where he can meet some of the main people. As Mikey went, he looks around and not even breathing holding his breath only breathing through his nose, he can only hear the screams of fear, sadness, terror, and such it made him feel like he was in those horror houses- in this case... the horror is real for him. 

The horrors that Mikey is seeing doesn't surprise him anymore because at this point, he's broken and... he used to horror. Mikey is used to seeing people thrown to the ground, pinned down by groups of corpses, flesh and blood being ripped, tear, and splattered all around the walls, windows, and basically anywhere. The true nature comes of humanity as the people who were alive used other as bait so they can escape and worst of all of this anyone gets bitten or even eaten will comeback as one of them.

Mikey made sure those eighteen years he prepared to see some of the most gruesome, gore, disgusting, and just horrifying shit imaginable. Hearing all the chewing and eating along with the air of blood and flesh in the air is all Mikey needed to keep his mind in the game as he knew why he was here. As Mikey kept going up, he sees some other infected on the ground...

Mikey(mind): "You know damn fucking well any fucker is on the ground face planted is a zombie. Always double tap your zombies' boys and girls~" 

Mikey began stabbing through any infected as he stabs right into their heads. As Mikey kept going, he then sees from the left side being a crossroad scene with Takashi, Rei, and Hisashi along with that one zombie that's going to bite Hisashi.  

Mikey(mind): "Nah... I'm no hero plus as the creator himself said he's basically the best friend of the protagonist. Hisashi plays the part of the best friend of the main protagonist who is bitten, infected, and turns into a zombie. The protagonist is then forced to kill the zombified friend. It's a cliché that happens in nearly all zombie related stories or movies. I should just make-" Mikey said as he starts walking away- sike!