Time to be hero! ...Damn it

Mikey POV

I did it... 

I did it! 

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I created La Clavadora!!!

Also, if you're wondering how I made this well simple if I told you from last time, I would inform you again. One of the rooms of the apartment was one of the janitor's room witches containing many things like parts and such. So, in simple terms I'm in the room to who was fixing, cleaning, and such of this apartment complex.

Yes bitch! okay to what happened I created my new crossbow! so to what I can tell I kept the Wild cat form no changes, but I did change some of it parts and such to make it stronger. For one it's string in which I replaced it with a stronger and durable wire I combined the string with some wire to make it strong, but at the cost more harder to pull back, the cables I made them stronger with a few tweaks, the stock made it more stable, the limbs well simple made it them a bit strong and along with handling the new arrows and stronger string, the Cable Slide I made it more stronger to and easier to pull back to reload arrows, the Quiver Mount witch I made it more suitable so it can hold about five at least for the time for quick loading, and finally Arrow Retainer Spring made sure if anything aka the new arrows would work for it so I changed it as I improved it.

Now then with my new Wild- oh wait I cannot call it that anymore it's now "La Clavadora!" with that I made to things in mind due to my handle work. I created about a few or said a couple more crossbows because of the quiver mount so I increased how big they are along with their design about 4x 20 inches. How I made them? simple I'm in the janitor room for crying out loud there were spare pipes witch I had to hand made. Anyways, from there I started to make three shock bolts being for the next event that's about to happened and I'm about to kill a huge horde.

This bitch about to be Days Gone! 

Anyways, to do so I had to sacrifice some of my ammo from my guns to collect and have enough gun power to make it. Along with a couple of fuses to make it work as well with making the arrow part to the correct way. From that alone I made one more thing a Red Dot Scope for it at the very least to help with my aim. It's also a reattach able and unattachable scope or in easy terms I can remove when I like.

 Like that I have my self a New awesome created crossbow with along with twenty bolts alongside three shock bolts for the time. Plus, five more that's on the quiver mount so in total twenty-five bolts were made today. Once done I had all Crossbow along my shoulder and my bag with more stuff now on my right shoulder lastly my SCAR witch I'm holding on now.

Mikey: "I'm ready for anything now!"

As I head out of the room and headed back to the room where everyone is at as I did. I then see upstairs Rei and Takashi making out aka kissing as I sighed, I began to go up the stairs. But before I headed up I the hear dog barking... 

Dog's barking...

FUCKING ZEKE BARKING!!

I then ran upstairs or to stay sprinted upstairs moving passed the two as I hear Rei behind me. 

Rei: "Wh-What's gotten into you?" She said in a startled tone.

Mikey: "There's a dog barking outside and it's too close." I said as I kept going up. 

I then go to the living room as I see Ono and Kohta outside from afar as I put my bag down in the room, I regroup with them. As I did, I used my Scar and used my scope to look at things from afar and thank God I had a silencer for it.

Mikey: "Nice, best as always Kohta also, you guys hear the barking, right?"

Ono: "No shit Ninja boy look outside." He said as he used the shotgun scope to look around.