Chapter 39: the threat (TW)

Double upload.

And yes I have finally after denying it for ages, accepted that this is just a glorified omegaverse.

_________________________________________
Dream POV.

I knew deep down that something was wrong. The moment George left with his father. An hour later I got desperate, running around and looking for my human, wanting him close to me while I figured out whatever it was that was wrong.

But no matter where I looked I couldn't find my human, causing me to worry more. That's when I realised what was off, George was missing. He wouldn't have run off, would he? Not after last night. His father was gone too, that can't be good.

My hand moved down to my pocket, grabbing my phone. I called Skeppy, it rang several times before he answered. "What's up Dream?" he asked, and I could hear Darryl muttering something in the background, probably cuddling with the ravenette demon.
"Something bad is happening..." I stated, "George is missing... I think something bad has happened to him..." I almost let out a whimper at the thought of him in trouble.

"Are you sure Dream?" he asked, and I could hear him readjusting the position, "maybe he just ran off... doesn't mean something bad happened to him."
"He wouldn't have." I growled, running into the garden for any sign of George.
"And you know that because...?"
"I may have um-given him the... bite mark..." I said awkwardly.

"Wait really?!" Skeppy asked, "congrats... but then I think that you must be right. I will come over to help... who else is coming?"
I let out a quiet, thankful whimper before changing my tone. "Anyone I can get... I will do anything to get him back."
"I can try and get some people to help too."
I nodded, even though I knew he couldn't see before thanking him and hanging up the phone, before calling some other people.

George POV.

Fundy watched as Corpse left the room before turning to me. Every inch of his body helped form a psychopath, that's what he's become. He extended his claws again and let out a low, harsh, chuckle. "I'm going to enjoy this George..."
He pushed me against the wall and his claws dug deep into my shoulder, making me yell and squirm.

After he forced his claws as deep as he could into me he pulled one of his claws back out, running it down my hoodie, splitting it in half. It hurt, not just the pain of his claws in my soft skin, but the fact that the only thing of Dream's I had to keep me safe was destroyed in front of me.

He dropped me to the floor and I groaned slightly, feeling pain in the lower half of my body. The fox stepped on my foot, dislocating my ankle and causing me to scream out. The noise I made caused him to laugh before punching me in the face.
"I'm still surprised Dream ever liked you... a human. He could have anybody he wants and he chooses one of the weakest creatures on the planet." Fundy chuckled as he extended his claws once again.

"That mark is one of the worst things I've ever seen. So I'm gonna make it so I won't see it again." I felt his claws trace lightly over the skin of my neck. I gulped lightly then tensed when the claws dug into my skin slightly.
I looked away, trying to not let Fundy see my tears. My eyes met my father's and he gave me an apologetic look.

Suddenly Fundy's claws pulled away and he examined them. They were once a dark silver colour, which glinted in the bright lights that illuminated every inch of the medlab, they were now covered with my concealer. He looked from his claws to my neck, seeing all the hickeys Dream left over my neck and made it way more angry, but first he decided to get rid of them.

He scratched the red mark before both of us hissed at the burning sensation. "Damn it!" the fox growled, "I can't even get it off without it fucking burning me."
Once again his claws traced my skin before digging into it and practically tearing the flesh off of my neck. I let out another scream and my hand moved up to cover the injury which was already bleeding steadily.

I let out a pathetic whimper at the feeling and I curled up into a ball, trying to stare fearlessly into the demon's eyes but failing. After a few minutes the fox demon left. He's a psychopath, and a few moments later he returned with Corpse.
"God what did you do to him?" the ravenette asked, looking me up and down.
"Exactly what you asked," the fox demon replied, a clear smirk on his face.

Corpse gave a concerned but sinistar smile then turned to the corner where a camera had been recording the whole thing, a red light blinking every couple of seconds, signalling that this was being recorded. "I think we have some good photos at least. I'll print some out and send them to Dream, he's already probably freaking out though. You can deliver it to Dream if you want though."

Fundy nodded eagerly in agreement, he ran excitedly out of the room and Corpse sighed before turning to look at my father. "If I were you doctor I'd patch up your son before he bleeds out." he suggested before following Fundy out of the room and locking the door.

My dad immediately ran over to my side and I turned my head to look at him. I was bleeding in at least a dozen different places and every time I moved it felt like needles pushing into my spine... where is Dream? He'd make this better.  "I'm sorry George... I should have just left you... it would have been safer for you back at that mansion with your demon friend..." he muttered, I held my hand up weakly and he took it, holding it gently.
"Can you help... bandage me up please Dad?" I asked him, "I think I lost a teeny little bit of blood." giggled slightly before groaning as I moved. My hand moved from his to rest on my chest.

"George... I can't help you." my father said, standing up slowly and looking away.
"Why not?" I responded, looking confused as tears began rolling down my face... "Dad? Why can't you help me?" my voice cracked like 50 times in that one sentence, sounding (and probably looking) like a pathetic, weak, loser.

He turned back around but refused to meet my eyes. "The injuries are too bad... I can't help you because you're dying, George..."
_________________________________________
1136 words.