Chapter 60: the aftermatk

I feel like after the warning in the last chapter I don't need to say this but anyway...

This was written by Ezra so run for your lives...

Please enjoy and yes this is smut.
_________________________________________
George POV.

After a while I pulled away, panting slightly as I examined the mark. It was bright red and slightly swollen, and the marks my teeth had left were easy to see. I kissed over top of it gently like Dream did for me before looking back up into his eyes.

“How does it look Georgie?” the blond demon asked me, his eyes were glowing as his arms wrapped around my waist.
“It looks good,” I mumbled, turning my head to rest in the crook of his neck and start to kiss it again softly.

“Yours looks good too...” he hummed happily, pushing me back down onto the bed and beginning to kiss along my face again and making me squirm.
His hand traced around the hem of my shirt before sliding underneath it and travelling up my bare chest causing me to shiver with excitement.

Dream pulled my shirt over my head and began kissing and marking down my chest and extracting desperate and pathetic moans from me. His hands travelled up and down my sides too, caressing my soft pale skin gently as he left hickeys along my collar bone.

The demon brought his lips up to my jawline, pressing soft kisses against it before whispering in my ear. “Are you okay with this George?” he asked in a low tone.
My lust-filled gaze met him and I gave a desperate nod. He purred at what I said and I leaned up to kiss his cheek.

Our lips connected in a rough kiss and his eyes started burning eagerly as his tongue tried to make its way into my mouth. However I gritted my teeth and tried to do the opposite, my tongue managed to slip into Dream’s mouth.

My tongue ran along his teeth and fangs before his tongue clashed with mine. Dream let out a low growl, probably not liking the fact that I was trying to take control. His hands had moved to rest on my shoulders and I felt his claws start to expand and dig into my skin as a warning to back down.

So I did, I let out a whimper and pulled my tongue back and immediately his claws retracted, with their only remnants being crescent shaped marks in my skin. His tongue made its way into my mouth, and began exploring it. I allowed him to do whatever he wanted and began pulling his hoodie and shirt up.

The blond pulled his mouth away from mine to finish pulling his shirt off before going down to my shoulders and licking off the blood, mumbling a small apology as he did. Then he reached down and began pulling my pants down. I let out a whimper of excitement and curled my legs around his waist.

His hands lightly unwrapped my legs, holding both of my legs down with one of his hands and pulling down his pants and boxers in a swift motion before beginning to buff his scent. The sweet apple cinnamon scent caused my nose to flare slightly as my head fell back against the pillow.

Dream’s hands caressed my thighs and I whined at the movement. With a small purr he leaned forward and began nipping at the soft skin of my neck again. My legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing it as he slowly pushed 2 fingers into me causing me to moan out a curse word.

The apple and cinnamon smell made my body relax completely, I remember Dream telling me that demons can use that instead of lube. Why or how someone would discover this I wouldn’t know but it was easy.

“Fuck…” my head fell back and I growled with pleasure as Dream’s long fingers brushed against my prostate. Dream’s smile contorted into a smirk and he began aiming specifically at that spot and causing me to scream in pleasure.
“Does that feel good?” the demon asked, and I let out a wanton moan in response.

I felt myself getting close just from this, and the pride demon over me clearly knew this too, adding another finger as he continued to bite along my neck as I moaned and screamed and panted beneath him. Dream purred loudly as I squirmed beneath him before eventually cumming over my chest.

About 4 weeks ago now, the last time Dream and I had fucked, I had gotten tired almost instantly, but right now I still felt like I had a lot of energy. However Dream simply pulled his fingers out and I whined at the loss. The demon smirked as he nuzzled back into my neck while lining himself up.

He slowly thrust into me causing me to squirm as he caused immense pleasure to rush through me. I moaned with pleasure and he connected our lips again. The demon thrust into me repeatedly hitting my prostate each time and causing me to scream out in pleasure.

Dream thrust into me while our tongues clashed, fighting for dominance in my mouth. His hands travelled up and down my chest, tracing around my sensitive skin and causing more whimpers to come out of my half open mouth.

Eventually he pulled away from the kiss and his lips hovered just above mine. The demon let out a loud purr as he continued at his regular pace. I felt myself getting close again and my head fell back in a loud moan.

A few minutes later I came again, panting loudly but purring at the same time. I collapsed onto the sheets with a tired and dazed out smile. Dream began marking my neck again as I took deep breaths, trying to keep from screaming my lungs out. Soon the blond demon let out a groan and he released inside of me.

Both of us moaned before he pulled out of me before climbing onto the bed beside me and pulling me close to him. The demon nuzzled into my neck as he purred loudly. I purred slightly quieter as he lifted me into his lap. “How did that feel Georgie?” Dream asked me, “did you enjoy that?”

I just hummed contently in response, feeling the strong urge to just shut my eyes and sleep for as long as possible. However, I shook the thought from my head instead looking tiredly up at Dream as he lifted me up in his arms and carried me through to the bathroom before turning on the bath.

As the bathtub filled up with warm water Dream held me close, nuzzling into my neck except for occasionally nipping or sucking at the soft pale skin and leaving even more hickeys. Time seemed to slow down as I just focused on him, his steady heartbeat, his glowing eyes that pierced into my soul, the light coat of freckles that dusted over his cheeks, his blond hair… everything.

I only began to focus on what was happening when he carefully lowered me into the warm water and began cleaning me. It was hard to stay awake and I let out a yawn as the demon held me close to him and began rubbing some soap up and down my pale body.

It was hard to remember what was happening exactly but before I knew it Dream was holding me in his arms in the large bed and I was on the brink of falling asleep.
_________________________________________
1269 words.

Nice 😏

As some of you may know I have written chapters for demons a couple ahead of my uploading (if that makes sense...)

Ezra and I have written up to chapter 66 currently and I just wanna say that I am especially proud of chapter 62 and 63.

Anyway thank you for putting up with Ezra for a chapter and I am not letting him talk to you tonight because he is being a fuckwit.