Protective

This is a request from Rrodriguez301
Hope you like it

Y/N pov
Currently I was finishing up my make up with a little bit of gloss. I didn't want yo over do anything. I never liked that. I like keeping it natural. Once I finish with the gloss I look at myself once more in the mirror before grabbing my cross body bag and leaving my room.

I was going on dinner date tonight with Jackson, my classmate. He is a really nice guy and we have been friends from kindergarten but it's only recently I got to know that he had a massive crush on me. When he asked me out I said yes. I mean why not?

This was our official first date and I had already asked Ma for permission. Of course she was okay with it. She's cool and knows Jackson too but I'm worried about the two brothers I have.

I'm sorry, the overprotective brothers I meant. Of course I haven't told them cause then either this date won't happen or they would interrogate him to such a point that I won't have a boyfriend the next day.

I slowly walk down the stairs not wanting to get too much attention. I see the two idiots sitting on the couch watching something which I don't take notice of and start walking to the front door once I have gotten Ma' s attention to tell her that I am leaving. Knowing exactly why I'm sneaking she gives me a small unnoticeable nod with a small smile.

Just as I walk out of the living room to put on some shoes at the door I hear Scott's voice, making me close my eyes really tight knowing that they have spotted me.

"Whoa where are you going at this time? He asks , making Chris look at me with knit eyebrows.

"Out. For dinner. With a friend." I reply I in broken phrases.

"Which friend?" Chris asks this time.

Oh here we go. And so it begins.

"Jackson" I tell them the truth knowing lying to them now won't work.

"A date you mean" Scott raises his eyebrows at me. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"You have a boyfriend? Chris asks with his eyebrows shoot up.

Can they be more dramatic.

"I told Ma and she said I could go. I don't have to tell the two of you, you know. And stop acting as though I told you both about me being pregnant or something."  I tell them crossing my arms across my chest.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?? " both of them scream, making me flinch and Ma chuckles.

"Oh said 'as though' boys. She's not pregnant. she'll be back before 11. It's not even a school night. Let her have her fun." Ma says before they can say anything.

"11?! How are you coming back home?" Chris asks with wide eyes.

"He'll drop me for god's sakes. He has a car." I tell them rolling my eyes.

"Does he have a licence?" Scott asks immediately.

"Seriously?" I ask back, not able to say anything else. Now this is getting very annoying.

"Fine I want to meet the guy" Chris says and I instantly shake my head.

"No way in hell is that happening today. It's our first date. I don't want to make it the last one. You can meet him later" I tell him.

"Boys let her be. You can meet him later. Honey go have fun. Don't get late" Ma says when we all hear Jackson's car pull up at the front.

'Thanks Ma. I'll be back before 11. " I tell her before looking at the two disapproving faces of my my two very protective brothers.

I run to the front door before giving them a chance to hold me back any longer.

.
.
.
Jackson and I had just reached the restaurant and we're looking through the menu when my phone beepped.

( Chris - Y/N)

No coming home late. If I don't see you here at 11 I'm coming to get you. I'll know exactly where you are cause I have your location. Be careful. Text me if you need me to come get you. And nothing fishy. I swear to god that boyfriend of your will not hear the end of it. I'll kick his little ass myself. I'll be awake so text me of you need me. Or Scott.

This is the message I get from the big brother. Oh god help me. Or help Jackson I would say.

Will you for once just calm the hell down. We are having a good time and yes I'll be careful. I'll be home before 11 like I said a 100 times. So calm down. I'm fine. Jeez.

I don't want you getting hurt okay. It's going to be late and it's already dark out. Just looking out for you.

His reply comes immediately.

I know Chrissy and thanks for looking out for me but I'm not a little kid who needs to hold your hand to cross the street okay. I'll be fine. I'll text you if I need you. Love ya <3.

Love you too baby....and just so you know...you are always that little kid to me.

I smile at his reply but before I can text him back Jackson gets my attention.

"Everything okay? He asks looking at me through his eyelashes while the menu sits between his two hands.

"Everything's fine. My brother's are just being...well brothers'"

My phone pings again and I look down to see this message.

You're not really pregnant right?

I immediately close the chat, not replying.

Oh I'm up for some serious conversation when I get home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you guys like this.

<3<3<3<3