Distance

A/N

Hey you guys. Sorry I've been MIA for so long. But I'll be updating more often now.

Let me know what you think of this one.

Requests are open. Dm me for your requests

Hope you enjoy this one.

<3<3<3<3

===========================================================================

Your Pov

I walk out of school after my last class. I didn't have basketball practice today. Even though we had a tournament coming up today was the only day I didn't have practice. Yes I'm on the girls team and I was made the captain of the team last week. My team mates voted for me and our coach agreed. It definitely is a big moment for me cause I love basketball and the fact that all my team mates voted for me means a lot to me.

I know I can be emotional.

Even Ma says that It means a lot when my whole teams votes for me. It shows what kind of a person I am. She was really proud.

My brother Scott too. He's been there for all my matches. Cheering for me.

I still remember that moment so well. The moment I told them I was made captain.

I ran home to tell Ma and Scott and luckily both of them were home. I ran inside and just shouted as soon as I saw them. Scared the crap out of them actually.n

But as soon as they understood what I was saying Scott ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around while Ma was cheering.

I love moments like that. I'm such a family person and I love spending time with them and moments like this.

Except one thing. Or one person.

My big brother. Yeah I know I said I'm a family person and all that but except my big brother. I haven't spoken to him in a long time. Since he left to LA. To pursue acting.

Till then the three of us were inseparable. Everyone around us always thought I would be left out cause I was a girl. But that was not the case.  We played together, fought with one another, covered up when the other did something sneaky, pulled pranks on each other and stood up for one another no matter what.

My brothers were the ones who gave me the confidence to play basketball and join the team.

But once he left everything changed. I would get a call from him once in a while. I just thought he was really busy so I never said anything. Then I got to know one day that he was calling Ma and Scott almost everyday.

I was hurt. Very hurt cause I really missed him. But I didn't tell Ma or Scott about this. I never mentioned anything to Chris too. I spoke to him like everything was fine. Soon the calls became texts and now I usually get a call or text on my birthday. That's it.

Ma and Scott still think that I speak to him regularly like they do. Every time they ask I lie. What else can I do?

I don't want to seem clingy or possessive or like I'm bothering him all the time. So when he pulled away I did too. I never called him and when he calls I kept the conversations short. He would do the same and end the call.

Maybe what everyone said is true. I was going to be left behind. It just happened way later than when people said. Well I can't blame anyone. So just go with how things are I guess.

I do wonder though how my friends who have older brothers or sisters still keep in touch even if their sibling went out of Massachusetts for college or whatever.