Break

Request from Olivia383229 and Rrodriguez301. Hope you guys like it.

===================================

Chris's Pov
I have been home from the last two days. I have a break for ten 12 days before I have to go back to work.

As soon as I knew I had a break I book my tickets to come back home. This is the only break I have for another six months and I was missing home. Missing Y/N the most cause both Ma and and Scott had visited me at the set. I haven't seen Y/N in four and a half months. She couldn't come to see me cause of school.

But I am disappointed. I have hardly seen her since I came home cause she has been busy with school work.

She has two tests coming up and a project to submit. I know that but still she could take a break from studying once in a while to spend some time with me.

Another thing that worries me is that she is looking more tired by day. Even ma said that she wasn't taking enough breaks even before I came. Her eyes look so tired and the dark circles under her eyes are getting worse by day. I'm not even sure she is sleeping much.

She mostly eats in her room and comes down once in a while to get some water. I had lunch with her day before but after that I've hardly seen her.

It's evening now and I haven't seen her the whole day. The only time I saw her for a few seconds was when I told her that I'm heading out to see a few friends of mine for lunch.

She was busy writing something in her notebook and gave me a quick smile and and "okay".

Once I was back from lunch I thought of watching some TV in the living room and not disturb her by watching in my room cause our rooms were next to each other. 

In the middle of changing channels I hear a thud from upstairs. I quickly mute the TV and wait for any other sound but hear nothing.

"Y/N" I call out to her but get no response. "Honey are you okay?" I ask her but still no answer.

Getting a bit worried I quickly get up to head to her room to check on her.

I knock on the door once but decide to open the door when I hear no response.

As soon as I open the door I see her lying on the floor, her back facing me.

"Baby" I run to her side and slowly roll her over on to my lap and see a small cut on her forehead from the impact of falling. It wasn't too deep that she needed stitches but there was blood.

"Baby open your eyes sweetheart" I say tapping her cheeks lightly but she doesn't move a muscle.

I slowly moves my arms under ker knees and back and carry her bridal style to her bed. I place her on the bed carefully before pulling out my phone to call out family doctor.
Thankfully he picks up and I tell him the situation. He asks me to keep rubbing her palm and try to get her to wake up until the he comes home.

Sit beside her and do exactly that but again she doesn't respond. I hear the door bell ring so I quickly run down the stairs to open the door for our doctor. He walks in in a hurry and I lead him to her room. As soon as he sees her he sits beside her bed and checks her pulse first and then looks at the cut on her forehead. Once he does that he slowly presses on her stomach as his eyebrows furrow, making me more nervous.

"Chris when is the last time you saw her eat or drink something?" He asks turning to me.

"I saw her taking a bottle of water yesterday night and she ate in her room as well." I tell him.

" We'll Chris she hasn't eaten or drank anything for a while now it seems. She's dehydrated. Has she been getting any sleep? Is she stressing about something?" He asks me and my eyes brows furrow.

So all the times I thought she was eating I'm her room she actually wasn't eating? I was starting to get a bit angry now.she can't be doing this to herself.

"She's been working on a few tests and projects for the past couple of days." I tell him.

"Well ask her to take it easy. This is just her body's way of telling her to slow down and take care. Make sure she eats well, hydrates herself and gets enough sleep. I'm giving her a shot now so it will help with the fatigue. " He says and pulls out an syringe and a small bottle out of his suitcase and gives her the shot as he said.

Once he starts putting things inside I hear a small cough that makes me look at Y/N. Her eyes slowly flutter open as relief washes over me, but I was still pissed.

"Oh look who's awake" our doctor says smiling softly at Y/N.

"Your okay honey. You just need to get some rest and eat something. You over worked yourself that's all. Try to take breaks between your studies okay. " He tell her as he puts a bandaid on her forehead and she simply nods before looking at me.

I give her a stern look he takes his brief case and starts walking towards the room door.

"Lay down for a while. I'll show myself out Chris. Stay with her " the doc tells her first and turns to me.

I thank him for coming and he leaves closing the door behind him.

I look back at Y/N and she looks at her hands immediately.

" This is completely unacceptable Y/N. You know how worried I was when I found you on the floor unconscious. Why are you stressing yourself like this? Your grades are just fine and I'm sure you'll do well on your tests then why are you not giving yourself breaks in between your studies and over working like this? First I come home and you have hardly spent any time with me and now this?" I yell and turn to look at her but as soon as my eyes land on her my expression softens.

She was looking away still as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I was worried and I took that out on her through my anger. I shouldn't have.

"Honey" I say approaching her. I lay next to her and pull her close to me so her head was resting on my chest.

"I'm sorry I yelled baby. I was just so worried. You know I hate seeing you hurt or sick. I just really missed you and when I found you like that I got all worked up. I'm so sorry. I promise we'll work out a plan okay. I'll help you study and then we can hang out for all the days I'm here. Sounds good?" I ask her stroking her hair softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't spend enough time with you. I'm sorry I upset you. I really didn't mean to" she responds as small sobs leave her lips.

"Oh baby it's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose. It's all good okay. We'll figure something I out. For now just get some rest okay. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere baby." I pull her close to me and kiss her forehead.

"I love you" she mumbles as she snuggles close to me.

"I love you too sweetheart. So much"

===================================
I changed the pov for this one. Hope you guys like it.
<3<3<3<3