You hate me

Y/Ns Pov

I lay on my side in bed holding a photo frame to my chest. I had dried tear stains down my cheeks. I have been in bed for what feels like for an hour now. Done crying but my chest was still heavy. This is me after what happened before.

FLASHBACK

"Honey Chris will be back from shoot any time now. I'm heading out to meet a few friends. I'll be back after dinner. You and your brother have fun okay" Mom says as I sit on the couch sketching in my sketch book. I'm drawing a portrait of a picture of Chris and I for his birthday. I chose this picture cause its his favorite picture of him and I. Its from a vacation we went on. We were on the beach and Chris had carried me in his arms as I had my arms around his neck. Wide smile on both of our faces.

I  had already written a card for him and the sketch was his gift from me. He always liked it when I made him something than bought him something. He says that what I make for him means way more than what I buy. I agree though. So here I am sketching a picture so he can frame this instead of the real pic.

"Okay. Have fun Ma" I tell her, still looking down at the drawing.

"Is that for Chris's birthday?"  she asks leaning from behind the couch.

"Yuo" I say smiling seeing her smile when I look at her.

"Its beautiful baby. He'll love it" she says kissing my head.

"Hopefully" I say getting back to my drawing.

"Oh he will. He loves all of your presents. He waits to get yours every year." Ma says ruffling my hair a bit.

"You're excited to see him huh?" Ma asks and my smile grows wide. I look at her again smiling and she smiles back.

"I haven't seen him in so long" I say and she nods.

"I know baby. He'll be here in a few. I already told him that I have to go meet a few friends cause they are leaving town fro a month so I'll meet him as soon as I come back. " she tells me and I nod.

"Okay have fun both of you. Love you" she says and starts heading to the door.

"Love you too" I say getting back to my drawing. I haven't seen Chris in six and a half months now. He just finished a movie and had a half a day shoot in town for his new project which he was supposed to shoot only after two months but they wanted him for just one day so they can kick start the rest of the movie while he took a break and returned.

A few minutes had past and I hear a car pull up outside.

'He's here' I think to myself and jump off the couch. Putting the card inside a random page below I leave the sketchbook on the couch so I could go meet Chris at the door.

Six and a half months. That's a long time. A long time. I missed him so much.

As I reach the door I hear his voice through the door. A smile spreads across my face on hearing his voice. I quickly open the door and rush to him to wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest but barely.

"Ouuch what are you do-"  I instantly feel his hand around my arm and I get pulled away from him. I look up at him confused and I see his eyebrows nit in annoyance. "This is exactly why I like working away from home. Jesus. Go back inside and do what you were doing"  he says in annoyance, letting go of my arm before turning away.

"Look Micheal. No that was my sister. I hate when things like this happen. Look Micheal that's not what we decided. I-" That was all I heard cause everything he said before that was clouding my mind.