Worthless.

Request from  @Marvel_Fan85 . Hope you like this.

Y/N Pov

The one thing I have gotten really good at in these past couple of months is hiding my bruises. Its become a habit now. Today I was covering a bruise on my stomach. On the right side just below my ribs. This one didn't need any make up so it was easier. Just needed a t shirt. I don't remember the last time I wore a crop top.

Something else I have gotten really good at is hiding my emotions. Making people think that I am happy when I'm really not.

All this is because of one person. My boyfriend. Matt.

I've been dating him for eight months now. Or rather I should say he's threatening me to be in a relationship with him.

Well the captain of the football team should have a girlfriend you see. Its a matter of honor. Honor that forces the girl to be in an abusive relationship. Me.

This bruise on my stomach was the result of me going late to his football practice today cause a teacher wanted to talk to me about a project she really liked. The happiness I got from that was destroyed cause I was a few minutes late.

Right now I was going out to meet him again. Call me crazy but what do I do when he threatens to hurt my family. My Mom. My brothers. I can't let that happen only because I was stupid enough to trust the wrong guy.

I'm scared to tell them about Matt cause what if things get worse. Matt is capable of doing very bad things. I can't take chances.

I quickly fix myself and head out. On the way I tell Mom and Chris who was home from shoot that I was going out and will be back soon.

I walk to the cafe that was just a few minutes away from home. That's the cafe where the team meets up once they are done with their after school practice. There was no need for me to be there. He just needed me to be around him so when people see the two of us they can know that he has a girlfriend. A puppet rather.

I reach the cafe and I see him and the rest of the team sitting at our usual table which was secluded from the rest of the restaurant.

I take a deep breath and walk inside to them and as soon as he sees me he pulls me on to his lap, making my whole body go tense.

I sit there while they all have their conversations. Once we were done for the day and everyone else wanted to get back home they all pay for what they had and start leaving one by one. Just then one of the boys getting off of the seat heats a half empty shake glass by mistake, which happened to be next to me might I add,  the remains falls on Matt. As soon as that happens my eyes go wide as I see that all too familiar expression on his face.

Anger.

He thinks I did it.

"You bitch" he says and I feel a sharp sting to my cheek. He back handed me. I fall to the ground with the force that I was hit, as my eyes start to well up.

I don't say anything. I wasn't meant to. I wasn't allowed. But this time I snap.

That's it. This is all I can take.

I quickly get up and run out of the cafe in the direction of the house holding by throbbing cheek as he yells for me in the back. I don't turn around. I can't.

I run the same speed all the way to the house and stop before opening the door. They  can't know. They shouldn't.

I open the door slowly with my keys and hear nobody. I walk in a little more and see a note on the shelf telling me that no one was at home. I didn't notice the car gone.