chapter 1 :- the new boy

Reader p.o.v

___________________________________________

I was walking with Ryu and Yami towards our school. Yami was listening music with her head phone. Ryu was playing games on his phone. And I, l was trying to talk to him. "Hey Ryu know I-" "ughhhh! (Name) can't you just shut up for a moment! I'm trying to focus here" he said

" Oh, sorry I was just..... I was just saying I made lunch for us-" I was stopped in mid .... again.
"You don't have to. I already told Yuki, and I never told you to bought me anyway". He said. "Oh right" I said and looked down. Honestly I am really hurt,he could have said it a little softer.

__________________________________________

( Time skip)
___________________________________________

The walk to school was awkward. As we reached school grounds Yami part her way.

"Ryu!,(name)!" Both of us turned towards the voice and saw Yuki running towards us with Hikaru behind her. "Here I bought your lunch" she said smiling at him. Ryu took it from her and send her a smile. A smile that he never give me. I looked down what she has that I don't anger bubbling inside me

"(Name) are you ok?" Yuki asked. Oh right the way she care about everyone that I can't. I looked towards her, smiling slightly I shook my head. No one can stay mad at her too long.

"I.... I have to go somewhere bye" I said. They nod at me. And Hikaru glared which I return with my own.

Walking away from them I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice someone coming straight towards me. I yelp as I bumped into someone closing my eyes ready for the impact. Which never came I opened my eyes and saw a boy. He was around my age. I never saw him around maybe a new student.

He have black hair and dark obsidian eyes. He pulled me forward. He looked at me with wide eyes before snapping out.
"I....... sorry" he said.

"No it was my fault. I wasn't looking forward I'm sorry" I said. He nodded "by the way I am Akira. I'm New here so can you please tell me where is the art class?"

" Uh I can follow me. By the way I am (name). Nice to meet you" he nodded.

__________________________________________

( Time skip)
___________________________________________

After I show Akira his class. I came towards my class. As I step in I saw Ryu laughing with Yuki. Silently I sat on my chair behind them.
__________________________________________

( Time skip)
___________________________________________

The bell rang indicating lunch time. After packing my stuff and grabbing lunch I came in the lunchroom. I sat on our usual table. With Yuki and Ryu. Some time later Hikaru and Kai came. Kai was our senior he was Yuki's brother's friend.

While eating my thoughts drift to the new boy, Akira. There was something about him.

__________________________________________

( Flash back) :- History class
___________________________________________

I was in the history class with that jackass (Hikaru). Our teacher came along with the new boy. "Class we have a new student, introduce yourself."

"Hello, I am Nohara Akira. Nice to meet you all" he bowed down. "You could sit next to (name) " mr. Hamada said. I raise my hand Akira came towards me and sit to my left. He smiled at me and I return the gesture.

Some time later I felt something touch my hand. I looked down and saw a note I looked towards Akira. He nodded at it. I hesitantly opened it and began to read.