chapter 2:- I am not real

"..... your not real".

I gave him a 'what do I look to you?'
"Hey I know you won't believe me. But I am telling you the truth!, This isn't the real world it's a novel. I don't remember the author."

I stared at him"look I really think you should see a doctor or something" before turning to leave.

"You like your friend Ryu! Don't you!" I stopped at my tracks. How does he...? I turned to look at him "how do you- wait someone may have tell you"

He started again "you like your best friend Ryu Akabane who likes another girl Yuki Amane." He knows. "I-I still don't believe you" I said.

"Hmm. Okay then I will tell you the thing that no one knows. At least here, anyway a transfer student is going to come here from Korea in one or two weeks. Hwang Jun . He will be in history and science with us." He said.

I nodded it won't happen anyway.

__________________________________________

( Time skip):- two weeks later
___________________________________________

"Hello my name is Hwang Jun. I'm from Korea"

I take my words back what he said was true. I was in my history class. Scribbling something when our teacher said we have New student. That's when Jun walked in.

I was looking at him with wide eyes. He has striking blue eyes and black hair. His skin was pale. "Close your mouth before a fly get in," Hikaru said from front. I closed my mouth and glared at him. Before looking ahead again. 

'this couldn't be. He can't be saying the truth?. How could someone gets isekai? This can't happen. Right?'

I turned to look at Akira who had a smug look saying 'told you' I pulled out my phone and text him on his number to meet me at lunch. Where we me last time.

He looked at his phone before turning to me nod at me.

__________________________________________

( Time skip)
___________________________________________

After my class ended I sprint towards school backyard. "So you finally decided to believe me huh" turning towards the voice I saw him leaning on tree. "You were really telling the truth?" "What do you think" I stared at him unsure what to say.

"I.... you- how?" "Well it's for later now you have to stop Yami and Jun from meeting" you know what I am not gonna ask him why.

"If she meets him she will end up liking him and blah blah blah. She will become the antagonist and breaking her heart"

My eyes widened as he grabbed my wrist and started to run. "Hey wait! You will-" I collide with his back. I was going to ask him why did he stopped. When I saw Yami coming from left with her head phone on and Jun from right. I stopped

If Akira is saying the truth then I have to stop them from meeting. But how? ........……… Right if I stopped Yami somehow then they won't meet. Nodding to myself. I started to run towards her and boom my foot slip. I closed my eyes. Then I feel a hand wrapping around me. I opened my eyes and saw blue sea like orbs staring right back at me.

"(Name)" a soft voice called me. Turning I saw Yami looking at me weirdly. That's when I noticed the position we were in. Jun's arm wrapped around me and my hands on his chest.

My cheeks turned slightly Red. I jumped away from him. And turned towards Yami sheepishly smiling. She shakes her head and glance at Jun and started to walk away.