apologize

"What are you doing here?" I asked him after seeing him sitting on my desk chair. 

"Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic reply.

      "Don't beat around the bush, come to the point Ryu" I threw my bag on my bed facing him. He sighed and came near me "stay where you are" Ryu stopped in his steps and looked at my eyes. He was clearly shocked but hid it well.

      Ryu opened his mouth to Say something "I am sorry" he whispered. My mouth parted slightly, "what.. what did you said?"

      He pursed his lips before repeating what he said. "I said I am sorry"

       I blinked a few times "I am not dreaming right?" Ryu looked at me in confusion. "You are really apologizing! I mean the Ryu Akabane apologizing. This must be joke" I laughed mocking him.

      He stared at me in disbelief and scoffed. "What are you talking about?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

       "You want to know what is wrong with me? Well let me ask you. What is wrong with you!? first you ignore me and hang out with others, then now when I don't want to talk to you, you come and act like nothing happened!" I snapped at him.

       Ryu took a deep breath and poked inside his cheek with his tongue. "I get it that what I did was wrong but I am apologizing now"

       "Apologizing for what Ryu? For ignoring me for years or dumping me every time to be with Yuki? or insulting me every chance you got. What are you apologizing for?" I closed my eyes remembering how he would talk to Yuki for hours ignoring me.

"I am sorry-"

"Just leave"I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Leave me alone"

"But-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE RYU!!!" I shouted at him.

     Ryu looked at me one last time before heading out of the room. I slammed the door shut on his face.

      I leaned on the door breathing heavily. "I did it" grinning widely I jumped on the bed and screamed in the pillow.

Ryu p.o.v.

      I stared at the closed door blinking a few times. I seriously can't believe she kicked me out of her room. I sighed and went downstairs and was greeted by her mother.

      "Ah you are already leaving Ryu?" Mrs l/n asked. your daughter kicked me out of her room I thought. 

"Yes, I have some work to do"

"Oh, tell your mom I said hello"

  "Okay" I nodded and bowed to her before exiting the house.

      My mind drifted to y/n, it seems like she doesn't even want to see me. But what caused her acting like this? Only Akira can't change her mind that easily. There has to be something else and I will find out.

I reached to my home and opened the door only to find my sister sitting on the sofa. "Where is mom?"

"She left to get groceries" I nodded and headed upstairs to my room. 

I opened my door and went inside closing the door behind me. I plopped down on my bed and layed down on it staring at the ceiling. My hand reached for the Rubik cube on my bedside table and grabbed it mindlessly playing with it.

I got bored and sat up on the bed gazing around the room, while doing so my eyes fell on a particular photo frame. I set the cube on it's original place and got up to take the picture.

The frame had two people in it one being me myself and other being y/n. It was taken in the summer festival when we were around twelve or something. Both of us were smiling while holding peace sign.

I unconsciously started to smile remembering old times when we would hang out together just the two of us. I stared at the picture for some time before placing it down. I noticed there was a a box behind and pulled it out of corner. 

It was a wooden box And there was dust on it. I furrowed my brows not remembering I put it there on even if I had it. 

I blowed off the dust on the box and opened it carefully to see what is inside. I smiled staring at the things inside the box. There was my childhood stuff inside. Old books,my toys, pictures of when I was small and the teddy bear that my grandmother gave me. I remembered how much I cried after her death.

I carefully unloaded everything out. My hand touched a soft fabric, I pulled it out to see a handkerchief. Furrowing my brows I tried to recall about it but my eyes caught the familiar initials.

y/n

​​​​​​Then I remembered the day in the in the park when I fell and she tied it on bleeding knee. Even after it being her favourite one, because it was a gift from her mother on her birthday

I clenched my fist around the piece of cloth. Realisation drown on me, I was the one who broke our friendship, because of me our bond fall apart.

​​​​​​I stared at the handkerchief in my hand and now I will fix it back no matter what. I promise.