chapter 4:- true friend

"(Name)! Come down!" My mom yelled from downstairs. 

"Yeah! Coming!" I packed my bag and ran downstairs towards the kitchen. My mom was there she narrowed her eyes.

"How many times I have to tell you to get up early! Now eat breakfast!" She said.

"You don't have to shout at me you know" I said and digged in the food. 

"You brat don't you know how to talk to your mother! Eat slowly or you will get choked!" She scolded me. I nodded my head and gulped down the juice and grabbed my bag and ran outside.

"Bye mom!" I yelled. "Don't run!" She shouted from behind.

I got in front of Akira's house and slam opened the door. Akira jumped up from his seat and hold his chest trying to get up. "You gave me a heart attack! Can't you open the door like a normal person!" He said.

I shrugged my shoulder "not my fault, you shouldn't leave your door open"

He scoffed and turned towards me. "Right my fault, I wouldn't have leave it open if someone didn't almost broke my door by knocking on it" 

"You don't have to bring that up you know, now be quick or we'll be late" 

He nodded and finished his breakfast and grabbed his bag. We came out and he locked the door. "Let's go" he said and I nodded.

​​​​​​Time skip :- 3rd p.o.v

They entered the school building. When they were in front of (name's) classroom Akira turned towards her and dramatically said "we part our ways here"

She looked at him catching the act "oh but it's so early my Prince" 

Akira smiled slightly "I am sorry princess, take care" he said and started to walk backwards.

(Name) made a grabby motion with her hand and said "please come back" Akira shook his head and chuckled. He waved at her and left for his class.

Unknown to them Ryu was watching everything, scowling he turned other way.

(Name) entered her class and walked towards her seat completely ignoring Ryu and sat down. After awhile Yuki came in the classroom and greeted Ryu. 

"Good morning Ryu!" Ryu smiled slightly and greet her back. Yuki turned towards (name) "good morning (name)!"

(Name) nodded slowly and whispered "good morning" Yuki frown slightly and turned around. Ryu wasn't please it was clear that she was ignoring them. 

He clenched his fist and thought. why are you ignoring us (name)?

time skip

After class ended (name) quickly pack her bag and left the classroom. She yelped when someone grabbed her wrist and tugged her backwards. She turned around and saw Ryu looking at her with narrowed eyes. 

"What are you doing!? Leave my hand!" (Name) hissed at him. Ryu only tighten his grip on her wrist. (Name) winced and tried to remove her wrist.

"Why are you ignoring us?" He asked. (Name) looked up at him and glared.

"Why do you care huh? You never care so why now? What changed?!" She said. 

 He ignored her questions and asked again. "Why do you hangout with Akira? Are you two dating?" 

"You have no right to ask anything!" 

"I have rights to ask you that because I'm your friend-" (name) chuckled cutting Ryu in middle of his sentence.

"Friend? You are not my friend and nor you ever were!" She shouted. Everyone in the hallway stopped and looked at them. (Name) continued "do you even know what a friend is? Someone who cares about you, someone who listens to you!, Person that you can rely on and trust! You did none of it! " She yelled at Ryu.

Ryu was silently looking at her.

Akira saw what's going on and ran towards them. He pushed through the crowd and came beside (name) and pulled her out from Ryu's grip and held her close.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled at Ryu. 

"It's none of your business!" Ryu yelled back.

"Oh it is because she is MY friend, you have already hurt her enough. I won't let it happen again " Akira said emphasizing on my. He turned towards the crowd and shouted "what are you looking at?! Buzz off!" Everyone screwed out of there.

Akira grabbed (name's) hand and turned to leave. He stopped in his tracks and glanced at Ryu "stay away from her" he said and dragged (name) with him.

Ryu stood silently watching as Akira dragged (name). Yuki came towards Ryu. "Are you okay?" She asked. Ryu nodded and looked towards his hands.

I never cared about you before, but why does it hurt to see you care about someone more than me?

***

Akira slammed open the door of rooftop and came out he took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

He pulled (name) outside and made her sit on one of the benches. "Hey don't cry now it's okay, I am here for you" he softly said.

(Name) touch her cheeks, she didn't realise she was crying. She let out a sob, Akira hugged her gently and rocked her slowly to calm her down.

They sat in silence, "I am such a idiot to love him right?" (Name) quietly asked him after being calmed down. 

"Hmm" Akira hummed against her hair and said "you actually are stupid to love him, but it's not entirely your fault either. The author was controlling your feelings" 

(Name) opened her eyes and pulled out from the hug and looked upward towards the sky. "Right! And now I won't let him control my emotions anymore!" Akira smiled at her,

"Do you hear me?! You can't control me anymore!" She yelled at the sky. Akira chuckled "what?" 

"How do you even know the author is a male?" He asked, (name) shrugged her shoulders. Both of them laughed. 

-xoxo-