realization

The moon was shining brightly complimenting the dark sky. the area was quite and peaceful, calm breeze flowing through trees blowing the leaves and making rustling sound. 

Ryu looked out of the school library window, watching as the clouds floated in the night sky. He looked at the book he was reading, the moonlight allowing him to see in the dark library.

He was in the school, along with some other students and teachers who were probably in the main building. 

Ryu closed the book after he finished reading the last page. He got up to put the book in it's original place. Placing the book on the shelf he turned to get his bag, to head home. He froze in action when he heard a loud thud from one of the shelves, like something fell down on the ground. 

He turned towards the sound cautiously, taking small and hesitated steps towards the said shelf. He stopped near the shelf and looked around to find nothing. Ryu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and glanced at his wristwatch, 9:17 it reads. His eyes fell on something near the shelf bottom, he went near it to pick the thing up. 

It was a book of some sort, it has black cover with white love written on the front with silver engraving and small white flowers. Daffodils to be exact. 

He tilted his head, a comic? What is it doing here? He thought while analyzing the book. He opened the book with just sheer curiosity. on the first page were two figures, a girl and a boy. To Ryu they remind him of Yuki and himself. He shook his head to get rid of the thought, it's just a coincidence he told himself and countinued to flip through pages. He stopped at the character profiles and began to read the information on the page.

Yuki Amane

protagonist

birth- 7th August

Ryu Akabane

male lead

birth - 8th July

Ryu gasped and dropped the book and backed away. He stumbled in the chair behind him. There were pictures of him and Yuki more like drawings of both of them. How!? What the actual heck is going on?! Why is my picture in the book? 

he gulped and slowly reached towards the book to pick it up. He opened the book and skimmed through pages, every page he reads the more he feels dread. There were some scenes of him, Yuki and others including y/n. 

Ryu lifted his head, eyes unfocused and parted mouth. He swallowed harshly "the fuck?" He mumbled. Gaze lifting towards the glass window where the moonlight is coming from. He got up and hastily grabbed his bag and sprinted out of the library with the book in his hand.

°°°°♪°°°°

Yumi flinched from the door opening with a bang, turning towards the door she saw her son removing his shoes.

"Welcome... home?" She looked confusingly as her passed by her mumbling a small I am home. She got up from her spot on sofa and paused the TV, "aren't you eating dinner?" 

Ryu stopped and glanced towards his mother, "no, don't feel like" with that he left her to his room. Yumi shrugged her shoulder and sat down on the sofa, resuming the drama she was watching prior.

Ryu sat on his desk chair and put the book on the table, reading through words. He pursed his lips and closed his eyes, sighing he turned the next page to find it completely blank. Ryu furrowed his eyebrows and flipped the pages to find them all blank. 

"Why is it empty?" 

He leaned back in his chair, thinking about the situation at hand. Apparently he found a random romance comic, that somehow is like his fucked up life. 

The people he grew up with are some minor characters from this book. He groaned everything was too much to take in. 

He can't think straight to get what is happening, but someone else does. 

He stood up from his chair and walked towards his window, looking out towards the house some blocks away from his own. 

​​​​​​She knew all along, doesn't she?