Crush

(Timeline: Week 2 Saturday)

Simon was tugging a toy with Ziggy when his apartment door opened. Tony had brought his boyfriend Yang Yang over.

"Hey Kexing, how have you been?" Yang Yang asked.

"Good, before I see you here. But now, not so good anymore." Kexing said as he eyed Tony angrily.

Tony just shrugged off his shoulders as if to say "too bad".

Yang Yang lived with his family and therefore could not have any privacy. Tony's apartment has thus become their love nest, the place they go to have sex.

Of course, that did not mean Yang Yang only came over for that, but it did mean that he would be spending the night, and there would be a lot of ... noise.

Tony and Yang Yang are loud, very loud. They don't even try to be quiet.

Simon always slept in his car whenever those ... noises were too much to handle. Tony never asked Simon to get out of the apartment, but Simon felt too uncomfortable. And since the apartment was Tony's, and he let Simon and his dog stay, it wasn't like Simon could complain.

But Simon does help pay some of the rent, therefore he felt he had the right to give Tony an angry look. One time when they discussed about it, Tony actually told Simon that they (meaning not only Tony, but also Yang Yang) were open to the idea of threesomes if Kexing wanted to join in the fun. Kexing's answer at the time was "Gross! I'm waiting for the right person!"

"Come on Kexing, let's go bar hopping together. It's Saturday night. But first I need to piss real bad..." Yang Yang said as he ran to the bathroom.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't bar hop?" Kexing asked Tony.

"You need to relax, have some fun, you need a boyfriend, or a fuck buddy, Yang Yang knows some good gay bars.." Tony patted Kexing on the back.

"I don't need anything. I got Ziggy!" Kexing shrugged away his hand.

"Whattt? You've been... doing... the dog!? Wow... brother... that's... kinky... But I like that... Haha... " Tony laughed.

"Wooofff!" Ziggy barked for himself.

"Woofff Woof!" Ziggy barked for Willie.

"What are you boys fighting about now?" Yang Yang asked as he walked out of the bathroom. He knew that every time Ziggy barked for Willie, it was because the boys were fighting.

"Zig, bite his ass!" Kexing shouted as he pointed at Tony.

Ziggy ran over to Tony who ran away, and the dog chased him around the house for a few minutes.

"Can I get you a drink?" Kexing asked Yang Yang.

"Of course not! We're going out now, why would I want a drink. Let's go, come on. Put your shoes on." Yang Yang urged Kexing.

"I'm not going! Every time I hang out at the bar with you guys, I always feel like I'm gonna get raped or something! Did you see the look those men gave me? I'm not going! All the men there look desperate."

"Well, look at you. Anybody wants a piece of your ass. Can't blame them." Yang Yang said as he flirtatiously spanked Kexing's butt.

Kexing jumped off. "Stop it!" He said and laughed, and then spanked Yang Yang's butt as well.

"I want spanking! Spank me, baby!" Tony ran over to kiss Yang Yang and spank him.

Yang Yang kissed Tony back and they started making out heavily, like they were alone.