I take that as Yes

"You drive" Hanson said flatly as he threw the Sprinter keys at Kexing.

Kexing always liked driving the company car. Hanson noticed that whenever Kexing drives the Sprinter, he would whistle non stop.

Today however, he did not whistle at all.

About 3 minutes after they drove away, Hanson took out his cellphone "Jacob, this is Zhou Hanson, I need to call out tonight." was all he said.

"You're ... not going to work tonight...?" Kexing asked with a low, depressed voice.

Hanson did not answer him.

When they arrived at the machine shop's main site, Kexing parked the Sprinter. "What do we do now...?" Kexing said with a sad face.

"Go return the keys, we're leaving work." Hanson said, uninterested.

"But it's not 6 pm yet." Kexing checked his watch.

"Do you really want to go back to work now? After whatever Brian said to you today?" Hanson asked.

"I'm your assistant, if you work until 6, of course I have to stay until 6." Kexing insisted.

"I'm leaving work now. Not staying until 6." Hanson said flatly.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't matter. You decide."

"I decide?"

"Where do you want to go." Hanson asked, monotonous.

"I... I want to go back to work, until 6."

"... Why are you always trying to PISS ME OFF?" Hanson raised his voice.

"I thought we work until 6 everyday, don't we?" Kexing asked innocently.

"I said, NOT today. Return the keys, and meet me at my car. I'm parked in the back of the building. If I don't see you in 5 minutes, I'm leaving without you. You can certainly go back to work if you want. I don't care. Five minutes and I'm GONE!" Hanson shouted and walked out of the Sprinter.

Kexing quickly returned the keys. He needed to use the bathroom, but he was afraid his 5 minutes would be up, so he ran to the back of the building to look for Hanson's car. He found it and ran over there. " Hanson, can I use the bathroom?" Kexing asked, huffing and puffing.

Hanson gave Kexing a nasty stare. "WHY DO YOU NEED MY PERMISSION TO USE THE BATHROOM? SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU!" Hanson raised his voice again. Some people just have a natural talent at steaming him up.

"You said 5 minutes, but I need to use the bathroom! Can you wait a little longer? So I have enough time to use the bathroom?" Kexing explained in detail.

"GO USE THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM!" Hanson yelled, now furious.

"Ok, so you will wait for me?" Kexing asked to reconfirm.

"YES!!" Hanson was now screaming his lungs out. "ARE YOU DOING NUMBER 1 OR NUMBER 2!?"

"1" Kexing answered honestly.

"Then go already!"

"I'll be right back, ok? Wait for me..." Kexing ran back to the building.

When he was done, he quickly rushed back to Hanson's car, huffing and puffing.

"Why are you running?" Hanson asked.

"I didn't want you to leave without me!"

"I told you I would wait."

"I didn't want you to be mad at me because I'm slow!"

"I'm not mad at you."

"You're always mad at me."