Sex talk

Week 7, Thursday night

~ ~

Kexing felt happiness that words could not describe.

The loneliest man in the world just told him that they would stick together from now on, instead of roaming the world alone. Kexing felt worthy for the first time since the bombing. He finally understood why he didn't die that day. God kept him alive...

For Zishu.

So that Zishu would not be lonely anymore.

Everything did happen for a reason.

~ ~

Zishu, on the other hand, was looking forward to learn from Kexing. Learn how to transform a heart made of stone into one made of gold.

How to love without fear. How to enjoy life. How to live everyday with renewed hope.

How to trust. How to smile. How to laugh.

But also... how to cry. How to ask for help.

How to be shy, how to be scared, how to be nervous.

How to form an intimate bond with someone special.

Not how to own, but how to belong to this person.

Not how to take, but how to give to this person.

Not how to have sex, but how to make love to this person.

~ ~

"Can we have phone sex now?" Zishu reminded Kexing.

Kexing: "Why do you like sex so much, Ah Xu?"

Zishu: "I don't. It's just a body function. But you were the one that wanted to talk about sex, weren't you?"

Kexing: "... Uh... Did you ... like it when we... uh... had sex that ... first night... at my apartment?"

Zishu: "It was ok."

Kexing: "Just ok? You didn't ... enjoy it? You didn't miss ... me ? Or the ... sex... after that night?"

Zishu: "It's a body function, I told you. It's like getting a haircut, do you miss getting a haircut?"

Kexing was disappointed. He hesitated but decided to be honest and confided "I liked it. I thought about it a lot. I missed ... you and the ... sex after that ... night. But I didn't like the lack of foreplay, or communication, or cuddling. It felt... like a chore... It wasn't... very romantic at all. "

"We'll do those things if you want but you'll have to educate me, I usually just fuck... I don't know how to be romantic. Although I did miss the ... kisses ... that you gave me ... that other night." Zishu said instead, surprising Kexing.

Kexing: "You missed the kisses? But not the sex?"

Zishu: "Is that abnormal? You make it sound like it is."

"It's not. It's... actually... very... charming..." A sheepish smile formed on Kexing's face.

Zishu: "I think you're the only guy who can make me angry and horny at the same time."

Kexing chuckled. It was a big compliment!

"Can we have phone sex now?" Zishu reminded Kexing that he went off-topic again.

Kexing: "Uh... Ok"

Zishu: "How do we start?"

"... uh... What... what are you wearing..." Kexing tried to keep his voice low so Tony couldn't hear. He feared the eavesdropper would in turn be the victim of eavesdropping this time around.