Tony

Week 4, Friday evening

Kexing stood biting his lips, his fingers gripping the edge of the dining table, his face blushing, his eyes moving at all directions because he was too nervous to look at Hanson.

Hanson gave him a bizarre smile, but it meant the world to Kexing.

Hanson walked Kexing to the bedroom and turned the lights on so he could pull the Murphy bed down. Then he turned the lights off and said to Kexing "Sit", pointing at the bed.

Kexing sat but cleared his throat and asked "Hanson, can I kiss you?" with a sweet innocent voice.

"I don't kiss. I just fuck." Hanson said, monotonous.

"You said I could do anything I want today. Didn't you?" Kexing reminded Hanson.

Hanson looked at the clock, it was 10 pm.

"In two hours, today is tomorrow, just to be clear." Hanson said sternly.

"So ... we still have two hours... no? For today...?" Kexing asked with a childish pout.

"So do you want sex? Or kiss?"

"Can I have both? Kiss first, then sex?"

Hanson said after a moment of quiet, "You can kiss me if you want. But I won't kiss back." He said with a flat tone.

"Why?"

"I just don't. Nothing against you."

"But why?"

"Look, either you kiss me then we have sex, or I drive you home right now. I'm not going to argue with you because I will lose the argument anyway."

Kexing gave Hanson a sad face, to which Hanson immediately protested "Stop that face!"

"That's my face, how do I stop it?"

"I don't want to see that face! You're trying to make me feel bad, and it's not going to work. I feel nothing, no empathy, no sympathy, no joy, no sadness. I only feel anger and indifference."

Kexing did not like that at all. He stayed silent and then looked at the clock again. It was already 10.05 pm. They wasted 5 minutes.

"Can you sit down next to me then? So I can kiss you? Even if you don't kiss me back?" Kexing gently asked.

Hanson sat next to Kexing, emotionless. Then Kexing proceeded to kiss Hanson. It was rather strange to kiss somebody who doesn't respond or kiss back. To say the least.

Kexing kissed Hanson for almost an hour, just little kisses at first, on his lips, chin, forehead, cheeks, neck, ears, and then he took Hanson's hands and kissed them, then the fingers, then back to the lips again, just little pecks everywhere he felt like it. He was tender but shy, affectionate but hesitant. Some kisses he did them with his eyes closed, others with his eyes open. The first kisses were done without tongue, the last kisses with lots of tongue. It wasn't until he unbuttoned Hanson's shirt and kissed his chest, nipples, abdomen, that Hanson started to unbuckle his belt but Kexing stopped him.

"No, I just want to kiss."

"Enough kissing. I need sex now."

"I ... don't want to have sex now. I just want to kiss. We'll have sex another time, raincheck ok? I only want to kiss tonight."

Hanson, annoyed at Kexing, asked "Why are you always trying to piss me off?"

"I'm not."

"You said you wanted sex."

"I did, but I can change my mind, can't I?"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"