Yes/No Questions only

(Timeline: Week 3 Friday)

It was 9 pm at Kexing's apartment. It took him nearly an hour to beg Tony to leave the apartment and not to come back until he calls him. The only way to get Tony out was to agree to tell him what happens tonight, although Kexing had insisted that Tony could only ask 10 questions, and only yes/no questions, and he would not give him more satisfaction than that.

And so Tony left the apartment. He was nice enough to take Ziggy with him.

Kexing was just wearing jeans and t-shirt, he didn't know what was appropriate attire and what was not. After all, he never worked as a sex worker.

He drank a couple beers to try and relax. But that didn't stop his palms from sweating.

Somebody knocked on the door.

Kexing went to open, and there he was standing by the door, both hands in the pockets of his black cargo pants. He had a white long sleeve shirt on. As always, he looked cold and cool, indifferent and emotionless.

"Hi... Hanson... come in..." Kexing invited him in, his knees buckling, he was not sure if he drank too much - causing him a be a little tipsy - or too little, not enough to help calm his nerves.

Hanson just walked in casually, as though he was at work at the machine shop.

"Can I ... get you something to drink?" Kexing asked as he closed the door. And locked it.

"Which bedroom is yours?" Hanson didn't bother to answer Kexing's question and just went right to the point.

Kexing swallowed. This was a bad idea.

He pointed to the room, unable to speak, knowing his voice would sound too shaky. Hanson just walked over there and stepped into the semi-dark room, as the door was left ajar.

Kexing just froze. He didn't know if he should follow, or turn around and run. His heart rate tripled.

Then he saw Hanson walk out of the bedroom, staring at him, both hands still inside the cargo pockets. Then one hand came out of a pocket and pointed a finger at Kexing, followed by a hand signal that conveyed "Come in here". His face was neutral, there was no anger, no joy, nothing.

Kexing hesitantly walked over and Hanson went back into the room. Kexing followed quietly, holding his breath.

Out of habit, Kexing moved a hand over to the light switch to turn the lights on, but as soon as the lights were on, Hanson said "No lights".

So Kexing turned off the lights right away. Then he just stood there by the door frame, not sure what to do, until Hanson said "Sit down" and pointed at the bed.

Kexing stepped into his semi-dark room and sat at the edge of his bed. Then before he realized it, the room went totally dark. Hanson had shut the door and locked it.

~ ~

What happened behind close doors, only the two of them know.

~ ~

Around 10.30 pm, Hanson left the apartment and drove away. His steps were casual, cold, cool. He walked to his car the same way he walked to Kexing's apartment, both hands in his cargo pants pockets. His face emotionless, as always.

As he said, "It's a body function, they work, I finish, then I go to bed, nothing special".

~ ~

At about 11 pm, Kexing called Tony to let him know he could return to his apartment, that... they were done.

Then Tony bombarded Kexing with questions. The latter reminded him that he only gets 10 yes/no questions, no more. But that he would be honest with his answers. That's the one quality Tony likes about Kexing, he's always honest. He might not tell you everything, but what he does tell you, was always the truth.

"Did you guys fuck?"

Kexing took a deep breath before he answered "...Yes. That's question 1."

"What did you guys do?"

"Yes/No questions only!" Kexing reminded Tony.

"Ok, ok... Who's on top?"

"Yes/No questions only!"

"Ok, ok... Were you on top?"

"... Uh... You have to rephrase your question... like... have you been on top... something like that" Kexing said with an uneasy smile.

"Ok ok, have you been on top of him?"

"Yes... that's question 2"

"So you fucked him?"

"That's the same thing as question 2. If I answer that, you're losing one question!"

"Ok don't answer that. Had he been on top of you?"

Kexing nodded yes shyly. "That's question 3"

"How many times did you guys fuck?"

"Yes/No questions only!"

"Ok alright, alright, did you blow him?"

Kexing swallowed, his Adam's apple shifted, then he nodded "Yes... that's question 4"

"Did he blow you?"

Kexing cleared his throat before he said "Hmm... Yes, that's question 5"

"Did you like it?"

"...Yes..." Kexing tried to muffle a smile.

"Was he loud?"

"Not at all... And that's question 7. You only have 3 questions left."

"I'm saving the last 3 questions for Yang Yang, or he'd beat my ass."

"You told Yang Yang?!"

"Of course!"

"Why?"

"'Cause it gets his dick hard!"

"Next time, I'm not telling you anything!" Kexing threw a pillow at Tony.

"You still owe me 3 questions!" Tony threw the pillow back at Kexing.

"Woff! Wooof woooff!" Ziggy barked.

Tony dialed Yang Yang's number and told him everything he already knew from his interview, and then put Yang Yang on speakerphone so he could ask the last 3 questions.

So Yang Yang asked "How many inches?"

"Yes/No questions only!"

"Alright, is he big?"

"Yes, that's question 8."

"Is he a virgin?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know that!?"

"Well, was he tight?"

"Yes, that's question 9."

"How many times did you guys fuck?"

"Yes/No questions only!"

"More than 3 times?"

"Yes."

"More than 6 times?"

"That was your question 10 already! I'm not answering anymore questions!"

Kexing took Ziggy with him and ran into the bedroom to hide.

The room still smelled of Hanson. The sheets still had wet spots. Ziggy went to sniff them.

Kexing was grateful that tonight was Friday. It would be too awkward to see Hanson at work the next morning after... this night. But perhaps the weekend will help dilute the memories a bit. He thought with a smile and fell asleep.

Hanson did not give it much thought. He went home, slept, woke up the next day, and continued his telecommute programming work. His routine work week had resumed. His holiday week had finished.