You're my purpose ~ The end ~

Kexing: "Ah Xu, if you worry that bad things happen to me, then you need to stick around and protect me, not leave."

Zishu was taking his time to consider what Kexing just said, and about the self-fulfilling prophecy that Kexing talked about, which he'd never heard of. He wondered if Kexing made it all up, but knowing Kexing, the boy is too honest, too innocent, too simple-minded, so he could not have lied about that.

Kexing, seeing that Zishu was deep in thoughts: "Ah Xu, can we... have fortune cookie time now?"

Zishu, puzzled: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Kexing: "Uh... I want... a fortune cookie."

Zishu: "You want me to go out and buy you cookies?"

Kexing shook his head: "No. Not any cookie. THOSE cookies, the special ones."

Zishu: "Which special ones?"

Kexing: "The ones you got me from Boston."

Zishu: "... The adult cookies?"

Kexing nodded timidly.

Zishu: "But their purpose is mainly for when we have sex."

Kexing: "I know... so can we have sex now?"

Zishu: "I thought we were talking about Sirius."

Kexing: "Sorry my brain shorted again... I still want fortune cookie time though."

Zishu: "... But Lao Wen, you just had surgery. Your stitches are still healing up. I don't think we should be doing anything strenuous at all. What if they suddenly come apart?"

Kexing pouted, which made Zishu feel bad, but he had to think straight. He did not want to risk it. Not when it came to Kexing's health. "Lao Wen, I'm sorry, but I really don't want to take any chance."

Kexing, with his sad face: "First you want to break up, then you don't want to have sex, what am I supposed to think? It's obvious you... lost interest in me... Either you met somebody else or you just don't like me anymore... You had sex with me even when we weren't dating, so why can't we have sex now when you're my boyfriend? Have you... been visiting the Hawaii bar... recently? Is that why?"

Zishu shouted: "No! I never stepped my foot in there again since we first had sex several weeks ago! Even that night, when you left me with blue balls and I went there, I didn't step in and just left!"

Kexing, surprised: "Really? So then why..."

Zishu, interrupting: "Because you just had surgery."

Kexing: "We can try to be careful. The doctor already told me that it was ok to have sex."

Zishu, shocked at Kexing's boldness: "You asked the doctor if we could have sex?"

Kexing: "Of course! Before he released me from the hospital, he asked if I had any question about my health condition, and I did, so I asked and he answered."

Zishu, blinking curiously: "So what specifics did he give you? Did he say what we CAN and what we CANNOT do?"

Kexing: "He said we can do anything, oral and anal, but that the preferred position for me is to bottom, until my stitches heal completely. And then I can top again. Also, while my stitches heal, he said you need to be very gentle when you penetrate me, you can't do heavy or vigorous humping, you can only use long, deep, slow thrusts."

Zishu, a little annoyed: "Why are you not embarrassed asking him explicit sex questions, but you are shy having sex talk with me?"

Kexing: "Uh... I don't know... You get me nervous... The way you smell, the way your eyes look at me, the way you smile, I just get tense... You have that effect on me. The doctor didn't."