I'll endure you

Week 7, Thursday night.

Ah Xu called Kexing, from Boston.

"Hello Ah Xu?"

"What are you busy with, Lao Wen?"

"Nothing. Tony and I are just playing poker. I'm losing."

"It's strip poker!!" Tony shouted.

"No it's not. Don't listen to him, Ah Xu. He always talks gibberish." Kexing corrected Tony.

"NOW it's not. But the next game WILL BE, since my luck is good tonight and I'm winning. I'm going to have you butt naked before long, and then I can have my wicked way with my sexy baby and his tight ass..." Tony announced proudly.

"shh... stop calling me pet names and talking dirty... I told you..." Kexing whispered and threw a pillow at Tony.

"But I love you! What should I call you then? My boyfriend? Will you be my lover, Lao Wen? My baobei? I need sex so bad. Can we fuck instead of playing poker? My Lao Wen boy boy? My babe?"

"Keep talking like that and I'll break your other arm too." Kexing warned.

"At least I have time for sex. Some people work 3 jobs, they don't have time for anything, poker, or sex. You'll never get any satisfaction with them. But with me, I'm free every night, and I'm all yours, eager, available, and very experienced... I know lots of excellent tricks, fun positions, great sex toys, I can't wait to try them with you. I'm here for you to fuck your brains out all night, my Lao Wen baobei. I can do top AND bottom, sub AND dom, role play AND kinky stuff. Basically anything my babe wants... my babe gets..."

"Call me when he's not around." Ah Xu said and rudely hung up.

~ ~

"Why are you acting like this around Ah Xu?" Kexing asked Tony, hands gripping both sides of the waist, with a displeased face.

"That's not acting. I'm just being myself. I absolutely adore you, don't you know that?"

"You were trying to provoke him! It was so obvious! What you said was ... REVOLTING!"

"No it was not! It's very romantic. Sex is the best thing ever. Everybody loves sex. So do you. Don't even try to deny it."

"Can you please be a little less deranged and a bit more adequate around Ah Xu? He's a very decent person. He's serious."

"You mean uptight and dull. He's not fun and lively like me. "

"He's nice in his own way. He's kind, tender, special, and patient. He makes me feel safe and appreciated."

"Whatever"

"I'm going in my room now to call him, and I don't want to hear you in the background!" Kexing warned Tony, pointing a threatening finger at him. "Ziggy, if he makes any noise, bite his dick!"

"Woff!" The watch dog immediately positioned himself for guard duty, his almond-shaped eyes unyielding and unblinking. His ears erect and listening for any noise that might come out of the foul mouth of his one-arm-in-a-cast-one-eye-in-a-patch, helpless and vulnerable prey.

Out of reflex, Tony quickly closed his man-spread legs together to protect his most valuable asset at all cost, from any harm.

He stared at the beast who stared back mercilessly, ready to pounce.

~ ~

15 mins later...

"Hello, Ah Xu? Sorry about Tony. He's always talking nonsense. He must be drunk. Just ignore him."