part 3

Riyaz’s POV.                                                                                The warm rays of the Sun fell upon my face,  i smiled and woke up. It was a perfect morning for me unless, She entered my room. You may wanted to know who well let me tell you!! The creature who isn’t from this planet. Riza Afreen!!. “ Good morning bhai aap abhi takk esse hee ho ready ni huee ???” Riza asked no not asked me she literally yelled at me. But i don’t even know what’s she talking about? “ what are you talking about?” i asked her sipping on my coffee. “ bhai aap ne he toh kaha tha kal k aap mere saath chloge mall.” Said Riza with a sad pout.                                                                                               Rii : no Riza sorry!! But I’m busy. I will make it up to you some other day.                                                          Rz : No bhai you can’t do this now !! Even bhabi is waiting for me at the mall. Take a day off please bhai for mee!!! You know na Ammi won’t allow me to go there alone in this state.”  Riyaz bent down and softly touch her small baby bum while saying “ See champ your mumma is annoying your Uncle. Ask her to clam down. I’ll go with her.”. “ Really bhai thank you !!!! Okay abhi jdli se ready ho jaoo" riza said with full excitement.
( Well, let me explain you her situation, Riza is 21 years old and got marry last year. She is a last year college student and used to loved a guy Farhan. Both the families were happy for them and askes them to marry each other with they agreed. But few months ago something terrible happened in Riza's life. It was the most special day in her life the day when she got to know that she’s pregnant but also the most terrible day the day when Farhan got into an accident and lost his life. Riza was broken at that time so I took her here bcuz now i don’t want her to face any problem. I’ll make her the most happiest person alive. I could even sacrifice my life just to make her smile. Ohh that’s it for now i gotta go and get ready!!”. End of his pov.              
Later he came downstairs, and his breakfast and left to the mall with Riza. There  they both met Pakhi and Y/N. They were now at a cafeteria and sat on the chairs. The seats were like two seated sofa, pakhi and riza were continuously talking about some stuff while poor Y/N gotta sat with Riyaz who was ignoring her to the hell. She was feeling like a ghost there. Riyaz sat on the window side and Y/N was literally sitting at the end of the sofa to avoiding his nagging about sitting close to him. “ Do i have some thorns that you are moving away?” said Riyaz with a raised eyebrow. “ “ You are not  even rose too that i will come towards you being attracted.” Said while looking down. “ You-“ riyaz was about to say something but Pakhi cut him off saying. “ i- i think we should go and have a look around the dresses for wedding I’m so excited and Y/n also need to buy some stuff right?” . “ haan haan let’s go" said hurriedly getting up and leaving from the cafeteria. They both tried to avoid any kind of argument in between Riyaz and Y/N. As they walked through the shops , Y/N was feeling weird . She could feel someone is staring at her. Soon she noticed that it was some creepy guy who was following her through out the way from cafe to the shop. To avoid any scene over there, she came to trial area where no one was present. The guy followed her. “ What the helm do you want?” asked while turning and looking at the guy. “ obviously You !!” said guy with the cheap smirk on his face. “ Look i don’t want to create any kind of scene here more over it’s a public and I’m here with my family so please stop this shit and get lost from here.” Said Y/N with slight anger in her voice. “ Some one needs to learn some manners here.” The guy said while approaching her. He held her bag and threw it on the floor. “ back the fck off or else you’ve to face the worst consequences”. Said Y/N with anger filled in her voice. “ I don’t care let me have you for once then every thing isn’t gonna effect me.”  Said the guy. He was about to grab her waist but some one held his collar and dragged him backwards.

“ who the hell-“ the guy turned around to see Riyaz standin' behind him with security. The security took the guy with them and left after Y/N thanked them. Then She looked and said “ woo-" “ a thank you is needless just learn to take a stand against them" said Riyaz coldly. “ I wasn’t even going to say Thank you! You’re standing on my bag so get a side" Y/N snapped on him coldly. Rii picked up the bag and held it from the handle. Y/N tried to take it away from him while walking away but Riyaz was holding it tightly, he pulled the bag toward himself with which Y/N's back touched with his well builded body. “ What’s up with that attitude?” Riyaz whispered in her ears. “ You will be treated back the same way you treat others.” Said Y/N. “ now please let go of me don’t you even try to take advantage of time.” Again she said which annoyed him. “ hmm I’m not even interested in you. You’re not pretty at all to take advantage.” Riyaz said with a smirk placed on his face. “ ohh really!!? Your own sister was praising me bcuz I’m pretty" Y/N said. “ everyone is pretty in her eyes except her own self.” Said Riyaz. Y/N was about to say something but Pakhi interrupted them saying “ What the hell you guys are doing here !!!??”    
TO BE CONTINUE..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE LIKED IT!!
LOVE LOVE ~