Part 20

( Sorry guys :( i know I'm super late this time but tell me should end the story here or should i bring some twist to keep it going hmm ? Comment now!!)
Back to story
Jannat glanced at the mirror for the last time and smiled. " Finally my dreams are coming true" she said. Y/n came from the back and back hugged her. " Yes miss and your would be hubby and in law family is waiting downstairs so shall we leave" said Y/n. "Hmm let's go " answered Jannat and they both came out of the rooms. They both were coming downstairs faisu and their whole family was amazed by their beauty. Everyone was adoring jannat as she the Braid there but one person was there only looking at Y/n!! And ofc that was her lover Riyaz. He was standing still and was looking at his love of the life, coming toward him. Now both of them were standing infront of each other looking into each other's eyes. Y/n raised her brows ofc she was waiting for him to compliment her on her look. But Mr. khadoos was too stun to speak.
" agh agh Vaise agar koi khoobsurat ladki aapke samne khadi ho toh compliments dene chahiye!!" Y/n said. " ladki?? Khoobsurat!?? Kon ?? Kaha ??" Riyaz said while raising a brow. " hoo Riyaz tum na uggghhhh baat hee maat krna mujhse" y/n got angry and was about to left when Riyaz grabbed her forearm and pulled her toward himself. Her hands were on his chest and eyes were locked with his eyes. " You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your eyes, your lips, your smile, your laugh everything is beautiful and I'm ready to tell you this every morning every day. I love you. I love you the most." He said and kissed her forehead. " I love you too " she replied with a slight blush on her face.
" Y/n!! Beta baat sunna" some random aunty called her , breaking their romantic moment. " ohky i gotta go" Y/n said with boring eyes. " hahah go Y/n beta" he laughed over it and moved from there. They both went busy with their own families and work. Every thing went well. Jannat finally got marry to her love. Both of the families were really happy that day.

After a few month ~
" areee fir se kaat diya ☹" y/n sighed in disappointment. " aree wo busy hoga na" said avneet from the back. " Nahi avu Riyaz ka har baar ka hai jab bhi phone kro tabhi bol deta hai k busy hai varna bina baat kiye hee kat deta hai Abhi bss main bhi baat nahi krugi ess se" She complained out of anger and placed her phone on her desk. Avneet just laughed over her bestie's anger and said " asha tu kar apne boifie ki burai mujhe patient ko check krne jana hai". In a minute, Y/n's phone started ringing. " oye hoye lagta hai Aapka bf free ho gaya" avu teased. " shut up yrr abhi tu jaa" Y/n while smiling and picking up her phone but her smile dropped cuz it wasn't Riyaz it was Jannat instead. " hello jannat wassup bae!?" Y/n greeted cheerfully.
" kuch thik nahi hai Y/n hum abhi car mein hai hospital hee aa rahe hai t- tu please stretcher ready rakhna ohky!?" Jannat said with terrible voice. " o-ohky" Y/n instantly gussed the situation and went toward the opt to get ready.
But you must be curious like what happened there!?
To know that stay tuned!!
Oh remember to vote and comment.
Thank you and love you.

" BONUS"

Ajj mein apni life share krti hoon aapk saath. mera jo crush hai mera classmate hai. He's really handsome , tall , smart and quiet which is my type. He's my best friend ( jo k ek ladki hai ) ka best friend hai. Wo duno ek dusre ko nick names dete hai , joke karte hai hasste hai but main hamesha un k middle mein hoti hon. Mai uss k saath etni baat nahi krti I'm really quiet bhut zayada. Mera desk bhi uhn k middle mein hai. Main uss school mein new hoon na essi liye koi jaanta nahi hai ashe se. Par mujhe etna pata hai uh dono k beech mein kuch nahi hai kyuki Meri bff ka boyfriend hai. But mujhe yeh nahi pata ki mere crush ki koi girlfriend hai abhi ya nahi. :( Vaise....... maine na kabhi kabhi ek baat notice ki hai main jab bhi head down krti hon ya fir kabhi usski taraf dekhti hon wo phle hee dekh raha hota hai. Abhi recently humare exams hoye the hum dono ka desks bhi bikul kareeb tha toh maine usse ofc exams krwaye but kabhi usski taraf dekha nahi ussne mujhe thank you bhi nahi kaha uss k baad kabhi:( bss ek do baar hassa tha meri baaton pe kya lgta hai wo mujhe like bhi krta hoga!? Ya fir wo mujhe duffer si samajh ta hoga!? Comment mein baatado na :)