PART 6

As you were about to go to your room someone’s voice voice stopped you at your place which was from One of your aunt ( i mean your Father and uncle’s one of sister!! She wasn’t that good with you Cuz you’re a girl and moreover got your freedom which in her eyes was just a way of you getting freedom to wander around with boys. And unfortunately she saw you with Riyaz today!! Hehe Good luck !! Deal with her !!)                                                                                     Aunt: ajj bhut khush lag rahi ho ? Kaha se aa rahi ho ? Wo ladka kon tha ? Etna time kaha lgg gaya tumhe?                                                                                       Y/n:Namaste bhua ji aap kab aayi ? ( with smile with was fake for sure)                                                             Aunt: hum toh bhut phle se aaye hua hai aap kaha aa rahi ho!?? Maharani ko Mumbai mein bhi chaain nhi hai!! Bss matargashti krwalo enn se!!!! Dadi ko pata hai!!?? Aur tumhare Dad ko !!??                                                                                                Y/n : bhua ji please!! Obviously mai kisi kmm se hee bhaar thi aap yeh sab kya bol rahe ho ?                        Aunt: essa kya kmm tha jo tumhe ek anjan ladke k saath enti der tkk bahar rehna pada!!?? Zara hume bhi toh batao!!?                                                            Y/n: wo koi anjan ladka nhi tha !! Uska naam Riyaz hai!! Riyaz Aly!! Pakhi ka brother in law Aur mai uss k saath-                                                                   Aunt: besharam aur koi nahi mila jo tum Apni he bhen ke dever k saaath- arreee kyu oss ki khushiyon k pishe padi ho!!                                                    Y/n : AAP YEH KYA BOL RAHI HAI !!!! MAINE BOLAA NA K SIRF KAAM SE BAHAR GAYI THI!! INFAC-                                                                                                                 you were to say something else but she interrupted while saying “ BATAMEEZ!!!! Mujhse uchi awaz mein baat krti ho”. She raised her hand to slap but “ KALAYANI!!!!!” your uncle shouted from behind. (Kalayani is your aunt’s name). Your aunt stopped her hand in the middle of the air. Bcuz of aunt’s loud voice, everyone gathered in the hall where you were standing. “ Kalayani kya kar rahi ho tum? Sharam nahi aayi jawan ladki par hath uthathe!!??” your uncle questioned her in anger. “ Sharam toh esse aani chahiye bhai saab jo ek ladke k saat der raat tak ghoom rahi thi.” Shouted your aunt. You being not able to listen them any more runned towards your room. There you started crying laying on the bed with hugging a pillow. This wasn’t the first time, she blamed you like this. The day you wished to learn dance , till today she considered you as a rascal! Who is out of control of her parents. She even asked your parents to marry you off with a boy from her in laws family. But you rejected her proposal bcuz you weren’t ready to marry with which your parents supported you wholeheartedly but she started being more rude to you. As you were crying , some one knocked on your door softly. That some one was Pakhi. “ Y/n!! Are you ok?” asked Pakhi. “ pakhi jaa yaha se please mujhe baat nahi krni kissi se bhi abhi!!” said Y/n in between of her sobs. “ aree don’t cry na please Galti meri her hai tujhe waha akele bhej diya vasse bhi maine sabhi ko bata diya hai k tu kis kam se gayi thi waha!! Please rona bnd krde and open the door yrr mai kaha soungi !?!? Abhi please darwaza khol de na” Pakhi pleased Y/n. She slowly opened the door and hugged Pahki. “Uhne har baar mai hee kyu milti hun!!?  Riyaz is is a khadoos but also a very decent person. I can’t even imagine such thing about him even in my dreams.” Y/n said while hugging Pakhi. “Shhhh chup ho ja bss abhi tu janti hai unka kmm hai mood spoil krna!! Don’t worry about her. Haan vase Riyaz kab se A decent person ban gaya hmm ??” pakhi teased her sister. “ ah wo bss esse he thora time spend kra toh..” Y/n gave an explanation with shyness filled in her voice. “oh baat aapas mein time spend krne tak phonch gayi aur hume kharab tak nahi" dramatically spoken by pakhi. “ ja pakhi mujhe baat hee nahi krni tujhse".                                                                                     Pk: arre tu toh gussa ho gayi asha chll sorry mai toh bss mazak kr rahi thi. Chll bata abhi hua kya tha.                                                                                                 Y/n: hmm batai hon!! ( she explained everything to her in details!!)                                                                            Pk: oh that means tum dono ek unexpected date par gaye the Woowww!! How sweet!!                                Y/n: what!!? Are you out of your mind!?!? It wasn’t a date ohkay!! That’s just ..uhhhgggg I’m gonna freshen up now!!                       
To be continue......
Thank you so much for reading the story and pls vote and comment for the next part!!
Love love ~