PART 4

“ What will be the consequences if  two completely different individuals belonging to different backgrounds who end up together against all the odds ?”
PART 3                                                                                              “ WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE DOING HERE!!” pakhi said while being confused and shocked by the view in front of her eyes. She was aware of Riyaz and y/n ‘s nature. But this was something else. Something beyond her expectations. Riyaz and y/n realised their position and pushed apart. “ Pakhi tu kuj galat mat sochna ohkay? It’s just that uhm actually” said y/n who was trying to  explain things to Pakhi. Riyaz chuckled over her which made y/n glare at him. “ It was his fault.” y/n said while pointing a her index finger toward him. He frowned and said “ She was being disrespectful. I helped her but she didn’t even say thank you”.
“ I’ve never asked for that" said y/n. He rolled his eyes and left not before insisting Pakhi to drop Riza at home. Pakhi agreed and went back to Riza along with Y/n who’s face was literally looking like a tomato bcuz of the anger. Y/n sat near a chair with arms folded.  “ What happened to her and where’s Bhai?” Riza whispered in Pakhi’s ear. Pakhi then explained everything to her. A small chuckle left from her mouth but she suppressed her laugh and they both went to their shopping thing. Suddenly Y/n got a call and it was from her bestie. She picked up the call and started ranting about Riyaz. “ yrr kya hua hai tujhe? He helped you dumbo aur tune ek thank you bhi ni bola. That’s so rude of you Y/N. Tunne etne kuch bola usse pagal vagal toh nu hi gayi. Listen chup chap jaa k usse thank you bol.” Ishiki yelled at Y/N. After that she realised that a thank you is must to say but what if he again replied in his cold tone ? “ Ohk thik hai mai bo-bol dungi sorry abhi phone rakk mujhe kaam hai thora sa chll bye ~” after biding bye y/n hung up. “Y/nnnn kyaa tu bhi phone pe lagi edhr aa naa “ Riza called Y/n. “ Y/n tu na Riza k saath chli ja mai waha jaa nahi sakti aur Riza ko akele janne bhi nahi de sakti toh please tu uss k saath chli ja mai maa ko bata dongi ohkay ?” said Pakhi.  “ Ohkay thik hai fir Chlo Riza chlte hai" said y/n and left with Riza from there. “ Vasse na maa tumse mil kr bhut khush hongi, maine bataya tha tumhare bare mein maa ko She really wanted to meet you.” Riza was babbling about how her mom was excited to meet her. “ ohh i see” y/n proudly grinned over her statement but her mind was somewhere else, she was thinking how could she apologise to Riyaz but also was scared of his sarcastic remarks. “ Ohkkay Y/n tune glti ki toh abhi mafii bhi mange gi , wo jo marzi bole tune apne pe focus krna hai ohkay?” Y/n was talking to herself but loud enough for Riza to heard.

Riza had been shaking her like crazy in order to get her out of her lalaland. “ haan haan kya hua" y/n said while being shocked after Riza  called her for the 10th time now. “ Mujhe kush nahi hua  you seems a bit off what happened? Aur kis se maffii mangni hai? Kya khud se baaten kre ja rahi ho ?” Riza asked her being totally confused over her behaviour. “ ahh nothing !! It’s just- wo- mujhe wo “ y/n started bumbling while trying to find an excuse. “ tumse toh jhooth bhi nahi bola jata , anyways now  stop finding an excuse and get out of the car.” Riza said while laughing on Y/n. “ What ? Why?” “ Arree ghar aa gaya baba mai tujhe car se nikal thori rahi ho !! Tu thik toh hai na.??” Riza asked now completely worried and concerned for her. “ haan mai bilkul thik hon don’t worry chllo andar chlte hai" Y/n said while hurriedly getting out of the car but not before face plaming her face for saying strange things to her. “ Y/n tu bhi na bechari ko pareshan kr diya apni stupidity ki vaja se" She thought to herself. When they entered their house ooppss sorry not the house THE FREAKING MASSIVE MANSION.  They met a middle aged woman, she was so pretty. Maybe She’s Mrs. Aly. That’s what Y/n think at that time. Yes , it was her. She got to know when Riza addressed as Maa and hugged her. “ Namaste auntie!!” Said Y/n and smiled. “Namaste beta!! You must be Y/n , Pakhi’s cousin righ??” asked Mrs. Aly. “ Ji auntie Y/S/N.” She smiled over her sweet behaviour and way talking. “ Your house is commendably beautiful.” Said Y/n while admiring the beauty of their mansion. “ Thank you Beta!! Pls consider it as your own and be comfortable.” Girnned Mrs. Aly. Later, Mrs. Aly asked a maid for some snacks and all. They were talking about their families and stuff happened with them. The sound of laughter and giggles could be heard easily from the corner of the house. It was around 7 o’clock when Riyaz arrived. Hearing the sound of laughter he went toward the hall. There he saw his mother sitting with Y/n , talking and laughing adorably. He folded his arms over his chest and stood there admiring the view in front of him. He could bearly saw his mother smiling like that after whatever had happened with Riza.  “ Maa ajj bhut khush lag rahi hai na bhut time baad uhne esse haste hua dekhaa hai" Riza said standing behind Riyaz with her one hand on her baby bump. Riyaz just hummed over her statement and side hugged Riza bcuz he knew that her eyes were moist thinking about her past. “ Everything will be fine!! Just let this lil angel enter the world. Dekhna sabb kuch thik ho jaye ga.” Said riyaz. “ Haan but abhi I’m really very thankful to Y/N . How sweet of her to make maa smile like that.” Smiled Riza. “ hmm she’s seems different from others" whispered Riyaz to himself.                                                                                            TO BE CONTINUE...!!!!
ACTUALLY SOME PARTS ARE ALREADY TYPED SO I'M POSTING ALL OF THEM TODAY ON BY ON HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT !! THNK YOU !! PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT!! ♥️