Part 21

( So I'm back again after so long! I'm so sorry my life was like kinda messed up lately so i wasn't able to update but now  that I'm back let's move to the story!!! Read the previous part if you have already forgotten what was going on ! )
Y/n had already informed the hospital staff to keep the stretcher ready because her patient was ready to give the birth to the child and was on their way to the hospital. ( And if you don't remember, let me tell you again that Y/n is a doctor in a hospital which is under Riyaz's family business and her patient is Riza as i have mentioned at the beginning of the story , Riza is pregnant and her husband was dead a while ago). Soon, They arrived at the hospital and Y/n went into the room along with Riza and her staff. It took them half an hour there while here outside the room , the atmosphere was super tensed. There was Jannat , faisu and R/m. Mama afreen had already informed Riyaz about her sister's condition and he was on his way to the hospital. After an hour Y/n came out of the room with a bright smile on her face. " CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE WE NOW HAVE A LITTLE ANGEL IN OUR HOUSE" she said in excitement. Jannat jumped in excitement and hugged her whereas Mama afreen and Faisu bhai was thankfing God that everything went well. " Beta, Can we meet Riza!?" Asked Mama Afreen. " No abhi nahi maa , she's unconscious and weak right now but don't worry once she woke up I'll let you know first." Y/n smiled. " Ohky ohky but humari angel kaha hai usse toh mil hee skte hai na , mujhe usse dekhna hai" Jannat exclaimed happily. " haan baba haan let's go to the where they'll be shifting Riza". And they all went there. Y/n and here family was super happy and now even Riza was awaken. " Asha maa mujhe kuch medical test ki report dekhni hai toh mai abhi aayi" said Y/n. " sure beta" and with this she left the room. While she was closing the door behind her, a hand snaked on her waist and someone back hugged her. She gasped and turned around to find her one and only boyfriend, who had a sweet smile pasted on his handsome face. " What!?" She said. " what what!? I'm here to meet my niece." Said he. " Then meet them na what are you doing here with me Mr. Aly go inside." Y/n stated while freeing herself from his grip and left with angry pout on her face.  Riyaz was standing dumbfounded there bcuz she wouldn't have ever rejected his back hugs instead she loved them. " She is mad at you" avu said from the back. " But why!?!" Said Riyaz not knowing the actual reason. " Really Riyaz!? Tumne subha se usski ek bhi call nahi uthai aur tumhe ess baat ka andaza bhi nahi wow!! Abhi phle Riza se mil lo baad mein use mana na " avu said while entering the room with riyaz. The moment he saw Riza a big smile crept upon his face and he hugged her tightly.  But there bro sis moment was broken with a loud thug noise of door and it was Ronny ( finally !! Abhi esska bhi chapter pura kar te hai hihi ) " Riza you ok ? Where is the baby? " Said Ronny while breathing heavily . " aree everything is fine tujhe kya hua essa lgg raha hai ki jaise yaha bhag kar aaya ho ?" Riza chuckled over his state. " Wo sab mujhe nahi pata i just wanted to see the baby please!!!" Ronny said actually whining like a baby. " Ok come with me " With that avneet and Ronny left the room. " bhai mujhe Y/n se kuch baat karni hai can you please call her ?" Said Riza. " koi problem hai ? Are you ok ?" Riyaz said with concern. " yah I'm fine and maa bhi yaha hai mujhe enn dono se akele mein baat karni please Y/n ko bulado".
" Haan oky tu wait mai usse bulata hoon."
At Y/n's cabinet
*knock knock*
" Come in" said Y/n without taking her eyes off the file. " agar madam free ho gayi hoon toh uhne bata do ki eh files se zyada mujhe unki attention ki zaroorat hai "
To be continue....
♥️