part 19

Riyaz made her sit in the car , as he was about to close the door, she grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear " tum na uss Bhavna aur radhika se dur raha kro" "kyu?" "Wo tumhe mujhse dur krna chahti hai🥺" "asha tumhe farak kyu padhta hai🤨" "wo i-" "I?" "I- wo dekho ice cream!!!!! Mujhe ice cream chahiye " " haan i se ice cream 😑🙁 tum betho yaha chup chap main bhi le kee aaya tumhari ice cream"
then Riyaz went to buy ice cream for you. When he came back , he saw you playing with a puppy. He adored you from a far then walked closer. You were smiling looking at the puppy and waved at Riyaz. The puppy suddenly ran in middle of the road. A car was coming toward it you noticed the car coming and ran to hold the puppy and closed your eyes tight ready to get hit by the car but felt nothing. When she opened her eyes, she was in his warm embrace. Even his eyes was closed tightly, he hugged you even more tightly. "Ri-riyaz"
"Haan-" he looked at you and let you go. You looked at the puppy in your arms and let it go. It ran toward some other dogs in the street.
" i think we should leave." You said and started to walk away. Riyaz was in a crisis at the moment he didn't know what he felt. He was just too stunned to think.of anything. He felt something new something like fear of losing you and the feeling of true l-love?? He saw you walking toward the car, he grabbed your forearm and made you look at his eyes. You looked into his eyes it held the pure concern in it which made you confuse too. " wh-what?" You spoke.
" pagal ho tum" he said with a calm voice. "Why-" " pagal ho tum!! Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh !! Tumhari family ka kya hota!? Bhabhi aunty uncle un saab ka kya hota mera- ... tum apna khyal nahi rakh sakti kya!? Har baar careless hona tumhari speciality hai kya-" and you kissed him. Your hands were on his right cheek and the other was holding his collar while he was surprised. Later he kissed you back pouring his all love in it. This scene last long for a min. You slowly broke the kiss and started to walk away but stopped when you heard him yelling those words. " Y/N I LOVE YOU!!!! MAIN TUM SE PYAAR KARTA HOON!! I'M FREAKING IN LOVE AND YOU ARE MY LOVE" he yelled with stand in the middle of the road. You was just looking at him and a small smile crept on your face. A small droplet fell on hand, it started raining soon. He was staring at you with all of his love. You closed your eyes felt the rain and ran toward him. He hugged you and picked up you up with laughing. " I love you too!!" You said to him and pecked on his cheek. You guys were so in the moment that you didn't realise that jannat, faisu, avneet everyone was present there holding umbrellas. They clapped and started hooting. You both looked toward them and broke the hug. They came toward you and started laughing and some was ranting about not telling them.

Sorry for chotu sa part next part will be the last one. Thank you so much for giving this much of love to my story. Love you ~