part 18

In the car -
Y/n: tumne ghar pae kyu nahi bataya k mai aa rahi hu sab kaise shock ho gaye mujhe dekh k
Rii to himself: bata deta toh nujhe he tang karte sab
Y/n: huh? Tumne kuch kaha kya!?
Rii: nahi toh main toh bss esse hee khud se baatein kar raha hu
Y/n: wow-huh mai sochti thi k tum sirf khadoos ho par nahi tum toh pagal bhi ho !!
Rii: adha phle tha aur adha tumse milne k baad ho gaya hoon.
Y/n: you-
Rii: utro!!!
Y/n: kyu!?
Rii: hospital aa gaya hai kya kyu!? Abhi sari zindagi yahi bitani hai kya!?
Y/n: haan haan thik hai bharak kyu rahe ho!?
Y/n to herself: esse toh mujhse baat krne mein bhi problem hai aur maa bolti hai yeh mujhse shaadi krega !! Hey bhagwan Mujhe bacha lena ess khadoos se!!
Rii: look i will be in the head office for some important work you just have to went toward the reception they will lead to the interviewer, meet me in the office after the interview!!
Y/n: ohky bye!!
Aur aap reception k taraf chle jate ho. Nearly after 2 hours , aap free hote ho aur Head office ki traaf aate ho. And you knocked on the door.
Rii: come in ( while reading a file)
Y/n: hey!! Did i disturb you??
Rii: oh no come here sit for a while then we'll leave!!
Y/n: sure!!
You sat there n started scrolling through ig. Soon Rii got free from his work and you both went out.
Rii: so now??
Y/n: what now?? Home??
Rii: uhmm Y/n will you go on a coffee date w me??
Y/n: huh?? A date??
Rii: hmm... we are getting marry soon right??
Y/n: ohh !! You knew abt it!!
Rii: yah i do!! So shall we?
Y/n: sure let's go!!
At cafe-
Y/n: I'll have a caramel machhiato!! Thnku:)
Rii: well if you are comfortable enough with me!! Should i ask you something!?
Y/n: yaa go on!!
Rii: why did you agreed to marry me?
Y/n: oh about that!! Ha mom told me to do so. You know i can't deny her offer.
Rii: means you don't want to marry on your own will!?
Y/n: no it's not like that i mean I'm not in any relationship so giving this marriage a chance won't hurt anyone!! But how about you!? How come you say yes!?
Rii: same issue Mom!!
Y/n: haha our families ain't gonna let us live happily
Rii: but we can be happy together as friends :)
Y/n: i guess you are right!! We should be friends at least. So friends ( while forwarding her hand for a handshake)
Rii: friends ( said while politely shaking your hand)
Aapka sara din tab Riyaz k saath hee spend hota hai. You guys went to the cafe , the mall and did some shopping too. Kaafi raat ho jati hai aur Aapko ghar chodne aata hai. You bid him gud bye and he left from there. Aap chup chap apne room mein ja rahe hote ho tabhi aapko koi piche se awaaz lagata hai.
??: Y/n!!
Y/n: oh hi Bhavna
Bh: whatever!! What were doing with Riyaz?
Y/n: none of your business i guess!!
Bh: well let me tell you one thing stay away from him or else-
Y/n: or else what?? Listen Bhavna I'm not interested in having any argument with you and don't get your hopes too high otherwise you gonna get hurt.
Bh: what do you mean?? Not like you both are dating 🙄
Jnn ( from behind): ofc not!! They are getting marry soon
Bh: wh-what????? Huh bad joke
Y/n: She ain't joking honey!! So you better stay away from my would be husband 😊
( and walked away with jannat not before saying)
Y/n: asha Bhavna please make sure to get ready soon we don't want to be late for the party bcuz of you!!
Jnn: yaa she's right!! Haha
Bh to herself: you b!tch gonna regret it!!! Abhi jitna khush hona hai ho jao Y/n yeh shaadi toh mai kisi bhi keemat mein nahi hone dongi.
Time to the party (your dress)
Y/n:

( note: you can imagine other's outfits by yourself 💜)Soon you all arrived at the club where you planned to hold the party

Soon you all arrived at the club where you planned to hold the party.  Everyone was there waiting for you and Jannat as bhavna and avneet had already reached there. Rii was only looking at you with his mouth slightly opened. You greeted everyone and stood him front of him.
Y/n: hii!!
Rii: pretty!! ( whispered)
Y/n: what!?
Rii: no-nothing hey!!!
Y/n: so how do I look!?
Rii: 0.5 outta 10
Y/n: hoo how rude!! I'm not gonna talk to you
Rii: haha asha asha I'm sorry i was just kidding! You look amazing tonight.
Y/n: *blushing * th-thnku!!
Av: Y/n hii!! ( with a tight hug)
Y/n: heeyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Av: why are you looking so red!?
Y/n: mmhh me no-nothing!!
Av: now you gonna hide things from me huh !?
Y/n: aree nahi nahi wo kuch nahi bss you know make up ki vaja se
Av: asha agar koi baat hui aur tune mujhe nahi bataya toh main teri qatal kardugi
Y/n: ohky meri maa sab bata dongi tujhe but abhi let's enjoy the party.
Av: haan let's go
Everyone was busy with their partners where as Y/n and avneet was talking n laughing. Soon Sid arrived and took avneet with him. Now Y/n was all alone sitting there and scrolling through her phone. Bhavna approached her with two glass of juice in her both hands. ( RIP HINDI N ENGLISH)
bh: hey Y/n!! Here have a drink!!
Y/n: are you fking kidding me!? An hour ago you were ready to throw hands on me and what's being with this sweet!?
Bh: C'mon yrr we are sisters right!? It's like an apology for earlier incident pls accept it.
Y/n: mmh why not?
Y/n took the glass and started drinking it. Bhavna was sitting with her waiting for her to finish the drink.
Bh in mind ( aab maza aayega)

                          ♡♡♡♡

Y/n slowly started to feel a bit dizzy . She stood up from her place and went to the bar where Rii was sitting with a drink in his hand. Y/n took the drink from his hand and drink in one go. Rii widened his eyes n tired to stop her but she ordered more. She was continually bragging about random stuff and was really cute at the moment. Rii was just laughing over and admiring her. At last he snatched away the glass from her hand and made her stop drinking and further. Y/n was yelling for taking away her glass and slept with her head on the table and hands in his hands. There was cute little pout on her face which made Riyaz giggle on her. He picked her up in bridal style and made her sit in his car. He was about to close the car door but she grabbed his collar and .....

To be continue..
Next part on 08/01/2022
( Dress for club😂 i really wanna try for once)

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
Check out my other story on
@s_haebae THANTOPHOBIA
stay happy n healthy
Love you ~
🥰♥️