Often - Park Jimin (BTS)

Park Jimin, the school playboy. Every girl and boy wants him, including me. But he would never talk to me. He doesn't even look at me. He's been with different girls each week. It's like he's been with every girl in the whole school. Except me. He would never want a girl like me. I'm just the nerd and he's one of the popular boys.

It was just a typical day at school. I got ready for school and was on my way to school, listening to music like I always do. When I got to the school gate, I saw Jimin standing there with his friends and his arm around another girl.

I put my head down and walked past them, going inside the school. I went to my locker, putting the combination into the lock then opened it. I grabbed my math book then closed the locker. I looked to my left when I heard the door open. I saw Jimin, his current girlfriend and his friends walk inside.

Jimin glanced at me and smirked before walking away with his girlfriend. I shook my head then headed to my first class, walking to my seat and sat down. I got everything ready for when the teacher walks inside. The rest of the class walked inside with Jimin being the last one. He sat in the back and hardly ever paid attention to what the teacher was saying. The teacher soon walked inside and started the lesson.

While I was doing the assignment that was assigned, a folded piece of paper was put in front of me. I looked and saw Jimin walking to the pencil sharpener at the front of the class. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it then read what it said.

Meet me at the abandoned classroom during lunch and don't make me wait.

I looked up and Jimin was walking back to his seat and he smirked at me when he walked past me. I looked back at the note then started working on my assignment with the note on my mind.

It was soon lunch and I was more nervous than I have ever been in my life. I made my way to the classroom that's been abandoned since something happened in there from long ago. It was on the second floor in the hallway no one goes through because of the classroom. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before grabbing the door handle and slowly pushed it open. I saw someone looking out the window but turned around when the door opened. Of course it was Jimin.

"Close the door and lock it." He said.

I did as he said while he walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the desk where the teacher would be sitting at. He picked my up by under my arms and made me sit on the desk. He spread my legs and walked between them, putting his hands on my thighs.

"What are you doing Jimin?" I asked, both scared but also needy.

"I know you look at me Y/N, don't think I didn't notice." He said, smirking.

His voice was making me wet. Each minute that passed by, I was growing more needy for him. He slid a hand up my thigh and under my skirt. He placed his hand on my clothed pussy and he smirked.

"Already wet for my baby girl?" He asked, starting to rub my pussy through the fabric of my panties. "Am I making you hot Y/N? Am I causing you to get this wet?" He asked, knowing the answer.

I nodded my head and he stopped his hand movement.

"I'm going to need words baby girl." He said. "Am I making you wet?" He asked again.

"Yes Jimin, you're making me wet." I said, wanting him to keep going.

"Of course I am." He said. "Tell me, do you want me to fuck you against this desk baby girl?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I said. "I want you to fuck me against this desk so hard, I can't walk for months." I said.

He growled before sliding his hand under my panties and slid his fingers between my folds until he got to my clit. He massaged my clit in a circular motion, making me moan.