Baby Making - Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)

Y/N POV:

I was in the kitchen making dinner for me and my husband, Eunwoo. He's coming home from tour today and I'm super excited to see him. I set the table and lit some candles to make it look romantic. I then heard the door open and close. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Eunwoo at the door, looking as handsome as ever.

"Eunwoo!" I exclaimed, running into his arms. "I missed you so much!" I said.

"I missed you too baby." He said, hugging me and kissing the top of my head. I pulled away and pulled him into the dining room. "Wow baby, what is this for?" He asked.

"It's a welcome back dinner but romantic." I told him, with a smile on my face. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you baby, I'm so lucky to have you." He said, rubbing my back up and down. We pulled out of the hug and I went to get the food and put it on the plates at the table. We sat down and started eating while he was telling me about his tour. I enjoy listening about how much fun he has performing and how passionate he is about singing for a crowd.

"Stay here Eunwoo and come to our room in about 15 minutes." I said, walking to our room. I grabbed the outfit I bought earlier when I went to the mall and put it on then put a robe on, covering it up. I sat on the bed, looking seductive and waited for Eunwoo to come into the room. The door opened 15 minutes later and Eunwoo walked inside and stopped when he saw me. "Close the door Eunwoo." I said, smiling at him. He did as I said and looked back at me.

I slowly opened my robe and showed him the outfit I was wearing underneath. His eyes widened and he soon smirked then started walking towards me.I look in his eyes and saw lust in his eyes. He was standing in front of me and took my robe off the my body then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"What is this for baby?" He asked, kissing my neck. I smiled before answering him.

"I'm ready to start a family with you." I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.

"Really?" He asked, smiling. I nodded my head and he smiled even wider and pulled me into his embrace. "I can't wait to start a family with you baby." He said, before pulling away. "We better get started making our baby." He said, kissing my neck again. He found a spot on my neck that caused a moan to escape my mouth. His hands found my ass and squeezed, making another moan come from my mouth.

"Eunwoo~" I moaned. I felt him smirk against my neck and pulled away and made me lay down on the bed on my back. He hovered over me and started kissing me passionately. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't grant him access and his hand slide up to my boob and squeezed a little, causing a moan to escape. He took the opportunity and put his tongue into my mouth and started exploring my mouth. He started kissing down my jaw and neck, until he arrived in front of my boobs.

"This needs to go." He said, before ripping the fabric off and started sucking my nipple.

"Fuck Eunwoo~" I moaned, throwing my head back from the pleasure he was giving me. He kissed down my stomach and ripped the rest of the outfit off and went in front of my pussy. He started licking up my folds and then started sucking on my clit. "Eunwoo-ahhh." I moaned, putting my hands in his hair. He put his tongue into my hole and started thrusting in and out of me.

I soon felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was getting closer to my high. I soon released in his mouth and he slurped all my juices up and pulled his face away from my pussy.

"I can't wait much longer." He said, removing all his clothes. He aligned his member to my entrance and looked at me for permission. I nodded my head and he started pushing into me, I grabbed the sheets and balled some of it up in my fist. There were tears coming out of my eyes and he kissed them away. "The pain will go away soon then you'll start feeling pleasure baby." He said, looking me in the eyes.

After a few minutes, all I felt was pleasure and I moaned. He took that as a signal to start thrusting into me. He was going in a slow speed and he leaned closer to my face and started kissing me passionately while thrusting. I was moaning in the kiss and he started thrusting into me faster. He pulled away and went to kissing my neck and sucking on it, leaving a mark.

"F-Faster Eunwoo." I moaned. He obliged and started thrusting faster and harder. "Ahhh fuck." I moaned.

"You like that babygirl?" He asked, seductively. I couldn't get any words out because of the amount of pleasure I was getting. The room was filled with our loud moans and skin slapping against skin. I felt another knot in my stomach and I knew I was close to my second high.

"I'm close Eunwoo~" I moaned. He pulled out and flipped me around so I was on all fours and slammed back into me. He reached around and started doing circles on my clit with two fingers. I soon released on his member and I felt his thrusts getting sloppier.

"Fuck." He moaned, releasing inside me. He kept thrusting to ride out our highs and then pulled out. He laid down beside me and pulled me in his embrace after covering our bodies with the blanket. "I love you baby." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Eunwoo." I said, smiling then slowly falling asleep in his embrace.